What is fair?

Once I have seen a provider more than once. I love to book 2 hour dates for my encounter. It give me more flexibility and time to really get to know her. One of my recent date lasted 5 hours, and it was supposed to be a 3 hour dinner date. However it turn into five because my date wanted to watch a movie. She does not think I need to pay extra for the movie because it was for her. But I still tip her for the extra 2 hours for the movie. I have a blast in the movie. It reminded me so much when I watch movies with my GF as a teenager-If you know what I mean.

So if a provider charge $300 for hour for her time. $500 for a three hour dinner date. What will be a reasonable tip for the extra movie time. I tip her $60 per movie hour, so my total tip for her was $220( $100 for the date and $120 for the movie), . Am I reasonable or I'm too cheap?

I will like some inputs from providers. Thanks in advance.
Simple rule really.....

If you ask... you pay. If she asks, its on her and you pay what you would have otherwise.

Anything above and beyond that is what you feel comfortable with. There is no set amount on tips, no policy or union rate that I am aware of and no obligation to you to pay a dime unless you want to.
I do multi hour dates as well. Love them. Here, she prolonged the date, not you. You have no duty to give her a tip. And she agrees. I do not see the ethical dilemma.
True. I just have so much fun in the movie. No idea what the movie is all about. She didn't get to watch much of the movie too. Thus feel guilty not to pay fot it.
Ahhhh you two played a little during the movie? I like it. lol
But um I think what you tipped her was pretty good actually/fair...just one provider's input.
Think of it like this. As they've said above, if you ask, you pay but if she asks it's on her. But, if you "tip" a little, it keeps the extra time in the business realm and prevents it from being too personal. So while you are not required to pay for the extra time, kicking a little something in for it might help to keep things in perspective. Not that I'm saying it's an issue, I'm speaking in general terms.
Guy's point of view : It should be free

Provider's point of view : It should be $1000

just joking
But providers make a good point. It is still a business. Neither party want it too be too personal. Once the line is crossed, it often end badly( Mostly on guys part-we fall in love easily)
I think what you gave her was great.
She said you didn't need to, but your tip was classy.

The bigger problem occurs when your biz relationship crosses the line into a personal one. (These relationships never end well)

By always paying, you keep it a biz relationship.
The tip was a good sign of appreciation, even though it wasn't necessary.
The tip defined that you acknowledged she spent more time with you and kept the relationship a biz one.

She sounds like a cool provider. Congrats.
Doc-That is exactly how I feel.
...no policy or union rate... Originally Posted by TexasDave555
What? Oh My God! Who the hell have I been paying my union dues to all this time?

Or, the next time she suggets a "movie" you say no, or she will treat you like an ATM machine. Respect must go both ways.