Just got home...the roads are terrible, so....

And to make sure this is hobby related and therefore proper "Co-ed" fodder, let's remember it's gonna be worse in the morning. So all you boys who have dates in the morning, use the big head for a change and move those sessions back a couple hours. Make the call RIGHT NOW. And I'd encourage you ladies to do the same (and don't let the fucktards talk you into driving to your incalls early tomorrow, no matter what they offer...some of us have more money than sense). The vagina you're saving may be important to me down the road, so take good care of it and stay the fuck home until noon.

This PSA has been brought to you by...

Well. me, I guess....

Be safe, y'all. It REALLY is a mess out there.
Dildo.. I mean Diddo!

Thank you Eccienewbie.. I just arrived home a little while ago myself.
The roads have not been pre-treated as like last time,
atleast in my area.. I was slippin and slidin..
and not in a good way.

I am Enjoying my tortilla soup and staying in..
Be careful everyone
I've been in for the night since around 10 after I came home from a grocery run.. I figured the roads would be f*cked tomorrow.. I'm definitely just going to lounge around the house tomorrow!
ive been informed that Eccie ISD will be running 2 hrs late in the morning
I'm glad everyone made it home safely.

Thanks for the PSA, en. Stay safe and warm today! It looks gorgeous outside from in my living room.
  • mm03
  • 03-05-2015, 07:17 AM
Roads are pretty nasty, possible refreeze this evening after rush hour.

Hillsboro to Waco, I-35 is sheet ice. Preston Hollow got about 4 inches on top of ice on the roads. People not making it up the hill - Hillcrest and Churchill.

mm
Any one else go sledding today? LOL

So much fun.. I took a beach boogie board and went slippen in sliding.. in a fun way Party on!
Good to know.....

Was going to San Antonio (today) but postponing that drive until tomorrow afternoon (leave around noon hour). If anyone's on I-35 S later today / this evening I'd appreciate more updated road status. I hate driving on slick roads.....

Thanks in advance!

Hillsboro to Waco, I-35 is sheet ice. Preston Hollow got about 4 inches on top of ice on the roads. People not making it up the hill - Hillcrest and Churchill. mm Originally Posted by mm03
Good to know.....

Was going to San Antonio (today) but postponing that drive until tomorrow afternoon (leave around noon hour). If anyone's on I-35 S later today / this evening I'd appreciate more updated road status. I hate driving on slick roads.....

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Funny i will be leaving for San Antonio as well on Sunday. Fiesta Texas spring break style. Hopefully by then all will be good.
Wouldn't mind slipping and sliding again with you. And I. Ean that in the best way!
Well, I'm a "do as I say and not as I do" guy, so I naturally had to get out in this mess this morning for a business appointment that could not be postponed. Fortunately everybody else stayed off the road, so it wasn't all that bad since I had the whole road to myself.

Good news is the trip home was a breeze. Roads are pretty danged good, so y'all can get back to fuckin' n' stuff now But fuck fast, 'cause it's gonna refreeze come sun down.

Anyway, hope everybody had a pleasant, warm, and safe morning. Be careful tomorrow morning, too!