Sex vs guns

It's a shame that our culture doesn't glorify sex like it does guns. We would be so much happier. Instead we vilify it, demonized it, outlaw some forms of it, and poke fun of it. Such a pity.

Discuss amongst yourselves.
Make love not war, man
Truth.

More people die from guns than die from sex. And yet the local, state and federal governments outlaw ways to exercise sexual freedom. Ridiculous.
Its what happens we allow too much religion into our societal norms.
Truth.

More people die from guns than die from sex. And yet the local, state and federal governments outlaw ways to exercise sexual freedom. Ridiculous. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I doubt that is true actually.. just that "death by sex" isn't newsworthy.
Come on now, they also outlaw many forms of gun ownership.
  • Loxly
  • 03-04-2017, 01:15 PM
It's rather pointless to make a case for legalizing sex by comparing it to other tragedies. The human race has done a fine job of killing each other prior to the invention of gun powder.

In the first six months of 2016, highway deaths jumped 10.4 percent, to 17,775. That's more than all the murders in our major cities. Yet we "glorify" vehicles that can more than double the posted speed limits.

If there's ever a case made for legalizing prostitution I believe it'll be based upon the same fundamentals as "Pro-Choice". i.e. "It's MY body"
what we need to control is BIRTHS. Stop people from having litters when they have no clue about how to raise em' and can't afford to take care of them.
Mandatory birth control at birth, until the fuckin' birthers can prove they are financially stable, and have the knowledge to raise them without relying on the rest of society. The people that want to stop birth control should be on a list to take every kid that's born that isn't wanted.
I know it's unpopular, but the Chinese do it.. and sooner or later there's not going to be an option..
Machine Guns turn me on. What can I say... I love sex & guns & all sorts of cool weapons!
Machine Guns turn me on. What can I say... I love sex & guns & all sorts of cool weapons! Originally Posted by The Infamous One
I owned a shotgun once, persuaded by a friend who said that I needed it for personal protection. I was plagued by nightmares about it going off accidentally. I was kind of glad when it was stolen in a burglary, probably by the same person who persuaded me to buy it in the first place.
I'm all,for the loosening of legal restrictions on what consenting adults can do with regard to sex, but I also would like to see gun control loosen up a bit, just on practical things that currently don't make sense, like having to get special permission and pay $200 each time to have a suppressor. It's not like it makes committing a crime easier like in the movies. It is still very loud, just not damaging to your ears.
I doubt that is true actually.. just that "death by sex" isn't newsworthy. Originally Posted by nuglet
I admit, I'm worried about the large number of orgy deaths. It saddens me to no end when I hear about a dozen, sometimes 20 people dying during an all out sex romp gone wild.

When will America wake up to the dangers of sex?