Alternatives to cash

I understand that cash is king. You can't pay the mortgage with stuff, but have any ladies provided services for different things such as furniture sets, tv's or even a nice laptop. Just wondering because I had a brand new laptop I just sold on craigslist, but didn't get anywhere near value for it. I would have rather traded it for a couple hour session with a lovely lady instead.
That's called bartering and yes, some ladies do it. Its a trust issue and both sides need to feel like they're both getting a good deal.

Myself, I don't know if I'd do a laptop/computer thing because I'm too paranoid and I would think that the guy trading with me could've put a virus on it to keep track of my stuff. lol
If times get really tough how about certified silver coinage?
Gold is good too ...
Gold??? Is it really that good?
After a reread. Leilani the preceding message was meant to be a joke.
After a reread. Leilani the preceding message was meant to be a joke. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
ummmm... yeah
Gold is good too ... Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe
Gold??? Is it really that good? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I can remember reading past threads/posts where COG claimed himself to be "as good as gold". That should put that answer to rest!
Sorry, COG, this time it's JD B's fault....
I prefer Diamonds...
I prefer Diamonds... Originally Posted by TiffanyKC
You mean in those ads where the lady says her rates are "200 diamonds for the hour", she really wants diamonds? Yikes!
All this talk of gold have you looked at the investment diamond market?

All this talk reminds me of an article written 30 years ago. A bunch of survivalists had a party, a high class party with authors and investors. A number of men were standing around talking about how much firepower they had and how many tons of food they had stashed. A beautiful blonde woman was standing to the side in a camoflage evening gown. A man approached her and asked if she was having a good time listening to all the survivalist and she said she was a survivalist herself. The man asked what kind of preparations she had made. She told him that she worked out everyday, ate only the best food, and made sure that she knew several men whom she had fun with. The man's mouth sagged in ignorance when she continued that what she had men would pay for and they would pay a great deal for her services. That was her survival plan.
Its a trust issue
I was always curious about this. I'll see a woman on her site say she will offer services in trade. She'll list laptops, ipods, even cars. My question is if you give her a new ipad and she is a 250$ a session girl, how can you be assured that you will get a second and possible third session to get you money's worth? Just curious.
You get a two or three hour session. Otherwise you have no guarantees. Just like fronting a girl money -- consider it gone.
ive traded car repairs and tires etc for time and it works good most times.....
I once had a friend who asked for investment advice after my forth visit. I made a suggestion and she invested $2000 which became $5000 within 8 months; I then suggested she sell. She sold and invited me over for a home dinner and dessert at no charge.

Ops, I don't think this qualifies as a trade. But, she was grateful.

JR