What I Like About The Hobby

1. You get the chance to be with beautiful, young ladies you only dreamed of when you were young.
2. You get to choose from so many different looks, services and personalities.
3. You get to spice things up a little without any commitment. Even the best relationships get repetitive.
4. After you are finished, you can head home, watch football or golf and drink some beer.

Comments?
1.meeting gorgeous men I would have never met otherwise
2.being catered to
3.have dick on standby at all times
4.money when I need it
5.having dick on standby at all times

sluts unite!
awesome answers!!

My favorite reason is...I get to travel to cool places....and have naughty fun!
Being a Cock Slut it allows for a easy fix.......And I so enjoy taking others to new heights of pleasure.........Yum Yum!!!
1. You get the chance to be with beautiful, young ladies you only dreamed of when you were young.
3. You get to spice things up a little without any commitment. Even the best relationships get repetitive.
4. After you are finished, you can head home, watch football or golf and drink some beer.

Comments? Originally Posted by seeker7

Comments? Originally Posted by seeker7

ALL OF THE ABOVE
Well after having the same green M&M for 15yrs of marriage its nice to mix in a different color and flavor. Especially the peanut ones!
  • Pyle1
  • 08-12-2012, 04:59 PM
"I don't pay hookers for sex, I pay them to leave after the sex" -- Charlie Sheen
Pleasing people in your own unique way is just a blast.

It is an act of expression and to VIRGO a real need to be happy so thats what I like of my part in the hobby
#1 Fucking...
#2 see #1
On the most basic level, like the hobby because of one thing: sex. I get to have it with gorgeous women who are excellent at it.

Also, the hobby has afforded me the opportunity to meet people-- men and women-- who understand the side of me that wants to get my freak on in ways that the conservative folks I roll with in real life never will.
On the most basic level, like the hobby because of one thing: sex. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
T-H-I-S
OMG Justin and DG was ready to pass out for the night and read this and know the happy freaks we all are you just gotta love it! Damn life is good!!!! But awake now damn you!
On the most basic level, like the hobby because of one thing: sex. I get to have it with gorgeous women who are excellent at it.

Also, the hobby has afforded me the opportunity to meet people-- men and women-- who understand the side of me that wants to get my freak on in ways that the conservative folks I roll with in real life never will. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
Yes, the "freedom" to acknowledge that we are all perverts.
Having the opertunity to meet fellow freaks!