FETISH FUN

So... these days everyone has a kink. What's urs?

I know I get Alot looking 4 strapon or Redwings or golden shower. What is yours.
  • cylon
  • 04-23-2016, 08:49 PM
Ok, I'm not particularly kinky but I have been around a bit. With that said, I have no clue what a 'Redwing' is lol! I'm afraid to go check but I think I will. One sec....

<urban dictionary search>

Damn, and now that I know, I wish I didn't! That's just me though. Don't let me harsh anybody else's thing. Not judging, but dang, that doesn't seem safe!
Not judging, but dang, that doesn't seem safe! Originally Posted by cylon
Unless of course you're a vampire!
If you're vocal, naughty, teasing and call me "Daddy", that'll satisfy my kinky streak!
Damn, Annette! It sounds like you have some kinky inquiries pretty often! Lucky!

I think that strap is my most common...but rarely does this dream actually come to a reality. Seems to be a lot of guys' fantasy...but then they chicken out!
Foot fetish is a close second most popular for me.
I've got a great regular who loves longer nails, preferably red. I've been keeping them to his liking for the past month (though I like them this way too).

I'd love to do more golden showers!

One I've been craving for a bit is a true nylons/stockings fetish with some smothering/queening with my nylons on! Add in a little foot fetish to that session...unff daydream worthy!
I get quiet a few foot fetish request.. I love doing foot sessions.. nice arches, high heels, stockings, dirty feet that need pampered, fresh pedicured toes for sucking. .. have also had more than usual smoking fetish request. Wearing bright red lipstick . I like exploring new areas.
I remember when I got a review that included strap-on play back in Dallas. The strap-on fetishists came out if the woodwork! It was a little overwhelming. Must be very careful in more ways than one. And gentlemen, please "prepare yourselves" in every personal way possible. I eased back from the strap on play since then. I'll do it again, happily, but only with very specific direction. And I WILL not be easy on your ego if you don't carefully follow my request pre-pegging.