Encounter: Seeking arrangement girl

User ID: -
Date: June 23 2021
Name: FunOutgoingAthletic is her name on SA.
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Ashtabula
State: Ohio
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Gfe type experience.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde/ brown. Not sure of length as she had it up the whole time.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5' 4". Athletic build. Lots of tattoos and piercings and the nicest set of boobs I think I've ever seen.
Pierced nipples, good looking girl.
She's on Seeking arrangement.

She really does have perfectly formed nice round boobs. Told me they are natural.
Recommendation: Yes
Link?
I'm sorry. I don't know how to include any link. She has a profile on Seeking arrangement.
She's in Ashtabula Ohio.
Her handle on Seeking is FunOutgoingAthletic.
She's not interested in seeing a bunch of guys. Told me she's looking for 1 to see maybe weekly, but she also told me that she's hoping to have dinner dates, go to festivals, and other social things like that with the guy.
I've said this numerous times about guys sharing Intel on girls on Seeking, secret benefits, what's your price, etc but none of you seem to be interested.
I know a lot more girls on Seekingand UTR.
I'm sorry. I don't know how to include any link. She has a profile on Seeking arrangement.
She's in Ashtabula Ohio.
Her handle on Seeking is FunOutgoingAthletic.
She's not interested in seeing a bunch of guys. Told me she's looking for 1 to see maybe weekly, but she also told me that she's hoping to have dinner dates, go to festivals, and other social things like that with the guy.
I've said this numerous times about guys sharing Intel on girls on Seeking, secret benefits, what's your price, etc but wnone of you seem to be interested.
I know a lot more girls on Seekingand UTR. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
If thats the case WHY WONT U MEN LIST THE PHONE NUMBER ,I MEAN REALLY ITS COMMON SENSE GUYS SMH
Craven. Again, I must say you are 1 luckyman
If thats the case WHY WONT U MEN LIST THE PHONE NUMBER ,I MEAN REALLY ITS COMMON SENSE GUYS SMH Originally Posted by Blakeslee
or you could join SA look her up, contact her, then get banned for what ya asked
Search turns up nothing.
I know her phone number and I know her real name. If I share it I get a 1 year ban. Your dr Epg told me that.
You won't get banned on SA if you ask the right questions.
Not found on sa, and I have never seen that username.
I know her phone number and I know her real name. If I share it I get a 1 year ban. Your dr Epg told me that.
You won't get banned on SA if you ask the right questions. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
Sir
You were told if you post real life names you WILL get banned You were never told you could not post phone numbers.

The Dr
For those of you who looked for her, she took her profile down on SA. She said she was done looking since she liked her time with me.
I can assure you all that she was on Seeking as FunOutgoingAthletic.
For those of you who looked for her, she took her profile down on SA. She said she was done looking since she liked her time with me.
I can assure you all that she was on Seeking as FunOutgoingAthletic. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty

A mod has given you permission to post phone numbers. You are 1 luckyman to get that permission.
Guys, she's not looking anymore. She said she liked her time with me and would like to just see me from now on.
Any of you are welcome to stop by my house and see her texts for yourself.
One thing about me is that I do not lie.
I'm just technology dumb. I don't own a computer. I don't know how to include links to her pictures, heck, I don't have a credit card. I deal exclusively in cash.
Her phone number takes you directly to her Facebook page and as far as I'm concerned, it's the same thing as giving you all her name.
I would be outing her real identity.
I'm seeing her again next week, and she's bringing a friend for a duo.
I'll ask her if I can share her number.
In case you guys haven't put it together yet. Craven is ddots new aliases
I have no idea who ddots is, but I did share Intel with some of you guys years ago.