What... I got a boog hanging?

• jf
  • 03-19-2014, 11:46 AM
My first 3 visits in the hobby went well. Easy and understandable. Recently I had 2 that were so difficult it made me wonder, do I got a boog hanging? I mean come on... I pm you, you pm me, we agree, we meet. It ain't trying to put a man on the moon.

The last one, I got as close as 35/290...What am I supposed to stand under the overpass with a Baby pig I my hand?

I can't out these sweeties, partially because they are so hot that I hope to encounter in the future. Really I'm not mad or anything just wondering if y'all had similar experiences or if there is something in the water?
  • Toyz
  • 03-19-2014, 02:34 PM
My first 3 visits in the hobby went well. Easy and understandable. Recently I had 2 that were so difficult it made me wonder, do I got a boog hanging? I mean come on... I pm you, you pm me, we agree, we meet. It ain't trying to put a man on the moon.

The last one, I got as close as 35/290...What am I supposed to stand under the overpass with a Baby pig I my hand?

I can't out these sweeties, partially because they are so hot that I hope to encounter in the future. Really I'm not mad or anything just wondering if y'all had similar experiences or if there is something in the water? Originally Posted by jf
PM me the offending hoogars? I have no such reservations...
People that experience what you have and choose not to out the chick are the reason this happens so frequently. I'm not trying to bust your balls man but when chicks do this they should be called out. If you decide to stay quiet about it then they experience no consequences for their actions. Of course, they continue doing it.
PW'ed or scared of the PMS ????
The former is just sad, the latter just silly.

Yes I had that happen as well, mentioned one in the ML, the other in Co-ed.
Both went well, well the one in Co-ed had the usual FUN attached - great learning experience, BTW, and I didn't have another NCNS since then.

THX to many other non-PWs and non-WKs my time hasn't been wasted.

My thinking: I shut up, and I will be hurt the most (and even worse: miss out on other mongers giving me advice).
  • jf
  • 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM
Yeah outing them is really not my style. I know this is a board in which information is useful. Maybe after I finally bang them. . Haha. It was jus such a strange experience sitting in the parking lot, and FINALLY getting PM'd saying "Sorry. . . no can do. I got to go"
Imma treat my GF to a nice big load tonight that I've been saving for 2 days. It's a sure thing.
Imma treat my GF to a nice big load tonight that I've been saving for 2 days. It's a sure thing. Originally Posted by jf
oh you've been feeding her aspirin all day???
  • ztonk
  • 03-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Yeah outing them is really not my style. I know this is a board in which information is useful. Maybe after I finally bang them. Originally Posted by jf
At some point in the future, one of your fellow hobby brothers is going to post a thread complaining about one of these ladies doing the same thing to him. And you will undoubtedly be one of the half-dozen pricks who post in the thread with a variation of "Sorry dude, she did that to me a few times, too."

Other guys can't make an informed decision if you keep the information to yourself!

Try this one: You finally get to see one of these elusive ladies and discover that she isn't as pretty or as skilled as those reviews you read of her led you to believe. You complain to the guys who wrote the reviews to be told "Oh, I didn't want to be completely honest and possibly hurt her business as that's really not my style. And I might want to see her again."

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I put time into research in hopes to limit my chances of a bad experience. (also I research for a living so it's kind of in my nature) If I do ever have a bad experience I'll post something somewhere, maybe in the ML to seek advice before making a "public statement" I feel I owe the community that much for all the information it has already given me.
My opinion -- you are not outing them, because if you look at it, they seem to be outing you. I understand where you are coming from. I was same way in my earlier years of the hobby. I have seen many instances where guys wrote honest reviews of bad experiences. The provider(s) would blast them in Co-Ed, her provider girlfriends would jump on the bandwagon, and so would the WKs. I believe at least one of you who has posted on this thread knows exactly what I am talking about.
At some point in the future, one of your fellow hobby brothers is going to post a thread complaining about one of these ladies doing the same thing to him. And you will undoubtedly be one of the half-dozen pricks who post in the thread with a variation of "Sorry dude, she did that to me a few times, too."

Other guys can't make an informed decision if you keep the information to yourself!

Try this one: You finally get to see one of these elusive ladies and discover that she isn't as pretty or as skilled as those reviews you read of her led you to believe. You complain to the guys who wrote the reviews to be told "Oh, I didn't want to be completely honest and possibly hurt her business as that's really not my style. And I might want to see her again."

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
I agree 100%.
Its not outing them, its fair to say something if they really NCNS'd you, that's part of the business and having your own business. If you went to a restaurant and there food and customer service sucked, youd tell friends and family not to eat there right, well same thing. Maybe then she'll get her shit in order and not do that again. Its happened to me, and well I got my shit in order. Right now your looking like a pansy and nobodys going to listen to your reviews or posts cause your not going to be truthful, your just trying to get in good with the pussy and to some of us that's not very attractive. Tell the truth and it shall set you free sweets.
I agree aswell this is what this board is for. Might as well be backpage if you dont want to inform.