>>>>Austin's HEP B Outbreak<<<<

How many providers protect themselves from hep b?

I got my vaccine in 6 months in 3 doses

Recently found out 2 providers I know from austin tested positive!!
And
One is about to die

I wanted to let people know.....
You CAN PREVENT HEP B ! GET THE VACCINE BEFORE ITS TO LATE!

http://www.webmd.com/hepatitis/diges...es-hepatitis-b
How many providers protect themselves from hep b?

I got my vaccine in 6 months in 3 doses

Recently found out 2 providers I know from austin tested positive!!
And
One is about to die

I wanted to let people know.....
You CAN PREVENT HEP B ! GET THE VACCINE BEFORE ITS TO LATE!

http://www.webmd.com/hepatitis/diges...es-hepatitis-b Originally Posted by Annika

Interesting.. you signed up here two weeks ago and already have this info? Just how did that happen?
Interesting.. you signed up here two weeks ago and already have this info? Just how did that happen? Originally Posted by nuglet

She's nobody new Nug. Look at the p411 link in her one and only review and you will ABSOLUTELY know who she is.
Lol wow Never ending drama, this wont be missed lol
  • Toyz
  • 03-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Only weighing in cause I made a trio to Asia a few years back and my Dr had me take the hepatitis vaccine series...

But we have two hobbiests suffering from iron poor tired blood, 3 with cough due to cold, and one with toe jam footfall....
I guess she made it back from Sochi.
She's nobody new Nug. Look at the p411 link in her one and only review and you will ABSOLUTELY know who she is. Originally Posted by Little Monster

You're right Monster.. I hadn't bothered to see her p411.. that explains a lot.
But we have two hobbiests suffering from iron poor tired blood, 3 with cough due to cold, and one with toe jam footfall.... Originally Posted by Toyz
C'mon Toyz, if you are going to fill us in, finish what you started...

You left out the one with a hangnail and the two with a broken nail!

Not to mention the one with foot in mouth.
  • Toyz
  • 03-20-2014, 09:18 PM
C'mon Toyz, if you are going to fill us in, finish what you started...

You left out the one with a hangnail and the two with a broken nail!

Not to mention the one with foot in mouth. Originally Posted by Gentleman
G, I didn't want to out everyone!
I wonder if a hobbyist who has a sick twisted foot licking fetish is at higher risk hmm. Since toenails clippers ect can spread hep b if you lick toes your mouth would be a high risk

Shayla you ain't gone yet damn really??
I pray you get to your kids soon
I wonder if a hobbyist who has a sick twisted foot licking fetish is at higher risk hmm. Since toenails clippers ect can spread hep b if you lick toes your mouth would be a high risk

Shayla you ain't gone yet damn really??
I pray you get to your kids soon Originally Posted by Annika

THAT"S the best you can do. Sweetie I have 77 reviews and not one of them mentions anything about licking, do your research I love to rub & kiss women's feet. not lick.

But you see my memory isn't quite so short, You are the same provider that used to have "Join My Gangbang Club" in her signature line. So gee who's the riskier one here the hobbyist who massages and kisses womens feet or nasty ass provider who actually keeps a pack of homos on stand by so they can gang fuck her on a regular basis, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

YOU are also the same provider who was on the bareback list so gee who's the risky one?????
No I'm not on a bareback list I don't offer that sorry you have confused me with someone else!

I did do 1 gb on my 30th bday that's all I've ever done is 1
again you have me confused with someone else!

I guess you assume your the only foot freak??? SMFH

I'm the one you Tryed to set an appointment with and I refused to see you or did u fOrget that part.

Back on topic

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...manipedis.aspx
No I'm not on a bareback list I don't offer that sorry you have confused me with someone else!

I did do 1 gb on my 30th bday that's all I've ever done is 1
again you have me confused with someone else!

I guess you assume your the only foot freak??? SMFH

I'm the one you Tryed to set an appointment with and I refused to see you or did u fOrget that part.

Back on topic

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...manipedis.aspx Originally Posted by Annika
No I don't have you confused, You did advertise a gang bang club in your sig line, deny it al fucken want to but those who have been around for a while know better.

No I know I'm not the only foot freak, before you edited your post, you said "Nasty Little Monsters" , nice try slick. keep on SYFH!!!

Yeah I sent you a p411 request a while,mainly cause i like most others around here are pretty sick of your mouth so I figured I would put it to good use and stick a dick in it. but thats about all you got on me, that's fine I'll take that all day long Ms. Gangbang club.

And as far as the topic goes, I could have swore that there is a board rule about discussing other peoples medical issues, and here you are talking about 2 providers dying from hep B????

By the way where is your next fake vacation gonna be??
No I don't have you confused, You did advertise a gang bang club in your sig line, deny it al fucken want to but those who have been around for a while know better.

No I know I'm not the only foot freak, before you edited your post, you said "Nasty Little Monsters" , nice try slick. keep on SYFH!!!

Yeah I sent you a p411 request a while,mainly cause i like most others around here are pretty sick of your mouth so I figured I would put it to good use and stick a dick in it. but thats about all you got on me, that's fine I'll take that all day long Ms. Gangbang club.

And as far as the topic goes, I could have swore that there is a board rule about discussing other peoples medical issues, and here you are talking about 2 providers dying from hep B????

By the way where is your next fake vacation gonna be?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
I love monster lol, bro we gotta drink.
+1 Little Monster. Well said.