So was thinking... NEW piercing ??

Of getting my lip peirced like a monroe piercing, but I wanted to get your thoughts on it since well you all are a big part of my life and I dont want to do anything that is gonna disinterest you from me.

Im at a point in my life where I am interested in change and different things in my life (mid life crisis???? )

Is this something that would bother you or not really, Girls your input, for those of you that have them have they interfered with anything, like sucking dick lol kissing, eatting, anything ??????

Thanks for input
No labia, no nipples, oh heck, none at all. Get another tat if you have to do something. Don't mess with that perfect mouth.
lol I want a new tat, and I am not brave enough to do the pussy or nipples (ouch !!!!) But I am sooooo very interested in the monroe one, wouldnt be done until after DSM so it wouldnt affect this trip, but I have my tounge peirced but I pretty much never wear the ring so I dont even think anyone here in iowa knew that until now lol, have my nose and belly button, I WANT more tats, I want a dream catcher on my side and the feathers draping down my hip and all but some dont like tats
My friend had a tongue ring and he kept swallowing it...

I luv tats on a person...I think if they are tasteful and represent something unique then go for it

As for a peircing...I dont really care for them...but if you get one,I wanna seee pics babe...anything on you would be sexy
awww I swear dallas you just make me sniggle and smile
My personal preference - I like tats on a female but like respectful and classy. I have never been a fan of facial piercings, doesn't trip my trigger
do whatever the fuck makes you happy babe. you already know my preference but i would not expect that to influence you one way or another because at the end of the day the only person who matters is you.
I agree with Livin and his tag line. Do what you want and what makes you happy and don't worry about what others think. Piercing or not I doubt it will make a difference in the eyes of clients, and if it does they probably aren't worth seeing. My first impression of you from the forums was that you were beautiful and fun woman to spend time with. And even though I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting you, a piercing wouldn't change that. So yeah I'm with Livn. Do whatever makes you happy because at the end of the day your own opinion is the only one that matters.
And on a side note since we had a scheduling snafu last time, slap me upside the head if I don't get ahold of you in the next few days to reschedule!
Interesting thoughts. I think I've been with ladies pierced everywhere (well almost) except a lip. I'd be curious to "try one out", on someone else I mean ;-)
Hun, I myself appreciate all ways of expression. I know your question is more geared toward the male perspective, but as a lady who has facial piercings my suggestion would be to do what makes you happy. You can always take it out before visits if its preferred.