Preferred method of initial contact???

I know everyone has their own opinion on this one, but lets get it out in the open. When it comes to making initial contact with a lady, do most prefer email or phone? I now from the years of being around this that the majority of hobbiests do NOT like the "forms" on a ladies site, so lets not even figure this in the equation.

I myself prefer email for my contact. With the days of having emails sent right to a cell phone, I dont know why most ladies prefer this method. I look around and still see a number of ladies still have phone as their only method of contact.

So what is your preferred way? I go with email over and over.

Cheers
I prefer email too. I think the problem is that email is too anonymous and therefore too many bogus messages get sent. This results is too much work for the ladies to get to the sincere requests.
Email all the way. Thats how I used to place you in a good file or asshole file, and can block those ones. Numbers can change, but usually guys wanting references keep the same email and form a great working relationship making things so much easier. Who can keep up with calls or texts when numbers arent saved? I delete all that but did keep email addresses.
I prefer email...then a call

PLZZZZZZZ dont text me unless I know you.......
I hate texting & cannot get anything accomplished professionally.....lol
{or if you do text,please identify yourself first}
right on
Yea,I got 8 text in a row today.....my crazy goofy little brain couldnt keep up with them all...lol
62, at the ritz... did ya get that one?? LOL
lol--no..i am not in Nola tonite

I dont mind text if you give me DETAILS/IDENTIFICATION...lol
Who can keep up with calls or texts when numbers arent saved? I delete all that but did keep email addresses. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
if you're using a land line phone that's true, however, you can save phone numbers & text on cell phones, that's assuming the number isn't blocked. its only limited by how much memory your cell phone supports.
I prefer email if we've never met. Its best if you can include pertinent info like your name, when you want to meet, and for how long. I hate having to reply to ask all sorts of questions like that. By including that, you ensure that our exchange is as quick and painless as possible. Calls are fine if we've met. I love to hear from friends I've seen and its easy to set up a session that way if we already know each other. Same goes for texting.
I personally wish ladies liked texts because they are easier to use when I'm somewhere where I can't speak on the phone to make an appointment
CJ---thats ok if you at least tell me who you are and what you are inquiring about
I prefer email for the initial contact with references and their contact information. And I like to have at least one phone call before meeting. I can tell a lot by a persons voice. A text is ok too, because I do understand it is easier for the men, but you will still have to call me at some point before I meet you.
I prefer an email with your references and when you want to get together.

I do not mind text but HATE getting text that say What's up? Are you available? Especially when I have NO idea who you are. Lol
  • MrGiz
  • 01-04-2011, 03:03 AM
Initial Contact ?

Email . . . PM thru here. . . or P411.... actually all three re-confirm each other.... one way to confirm identity right away.

I just about always reserve phone contact until after screening.

Giz