Please go out and play....

I learned today that church memberships are down all over the country. People are questioning almost everything about religion......

As This photo shows you it is important that everyone go out and play and have a good time!!!!

:thumbup :
Stupid image...IMO...!!!
is this going in protestant churches of various denominations?

I know for a fact that Roman Catholic church membership has been declining for quite some time now. I believe it is partially related to the priest homosexual-child sex scandals that has come out over the years and some of statements coming out of the Vatican are simply not to be believed.
In hard economic times people can lose faith. Some people retaliate against their religion or belief in divine being when extremely bad things happen to them. I know foreclosures on homes are at record levels. Banks are foreclosing on everything. debt collectors are in heaven and making record amounts of dough, I know a few attorneys in this line of work (not me). I do watch the real estate market very closely for my own investments and this a great time to build up inventory at really cheap prices. Banks send me lists of foreclosures and I have never seen so many!!!
NSG..thats cute!!!

I just found out that I am in the "bible thumping" region of Florida.........geez .............I just saw a guy on the streetcorner by my hotel holding a huge sign saying "we must repent of our sins & turn to God NOW or face the damnation of hell'............NO,I did not flash him{lol}