Encounter: Purple of Nagoya Spa

Date: 7/17/2019
Name: Purple
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: Right off AMP highway central.
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://dallas.ebackpage.com/Therape...a/6210481.html
Activities: Massage, TS, NE/SE, DATY, SS, FK, CG, ACG, RACG, MISS, FUHA and a partridge in a pair tree.
Hair Length and Color: Mid back black and brown, up in a bun after entry.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very attractive face. Curvy, hot woman's body - not fat, but not a twig. Large tatas - C cup (my guess), approx 2"x4" floral tattoo on her belly, shaved with tuft on her hoohah.
Recommendation: Yes
I need to get in there for a Purple/Vanilla Cream Cone
  • tom51
  • 07-19-2019, 06:30 AM
i saw her the other day for 2nd time and OMG she's been working to get that pussy tigher. After securing donation i pinned her against the wall and started DFK and rubbing pussy and started moaning and off came her lingerie and to the bed we went for daty after bbbj. her pussy is tight but when i got her in standing k9 and started to pop she went surf board and her pussy put a cum collection grip on my cock and stroked me until i was drained of every drop. It was one of best finishes i have had period!
Yes BC you need to see her since we have same taste in asian ladies!!
Thanks for the review

I forgot to say thanks to Chung Tran for his time/recommendation. I didn't actually use his recommendation, but that wasn't a slight to him, just a late change of heart on my part.
Nice review
Is there any way I can see pictures of these wonderful women? Seems like this Spa might have a good selection based on my reviews, and I live in Dallas so I’d love to see what it’s all about
The review is over 16 months old? This spa is no longer accepting clients...Pictures? You are obviously new to this.
Please do not post on reviews that have had no comments in the last 30 days.