Encounter: Julie At Luxury

Date: 11/22/20
Name: Julie
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Off Harry Hines
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, TUMA, FJ, BBBJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: long and dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Thin and athletic
Recommendation: Yes
I get the feeling these women are sometimes very interconnected.
Good review! I'm not disclosing any activities, so regarding her name, Julie was Tiara, and Tiana at Blue. I doubt Perfect is her ''real'' Sister, Koreans, and Asians, generally, call a close friend ''sister'', that is what Julie meant, I'm 95% sure.

Having enjoyed the charms of both, there is a sisterhood in sexiness, no question about that.
I knew you would know the answer Chung
I knew you would know the answer Chung Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
Thanks Nashville, I am 95% sure, at least. I have heard several spa girls refer to another as ''my sister''. If you ever hear a spa girl refer to ''my brother'', please warn us, LOL
Unnie, is what girls call their older sisters, but is used for girlfriends and acquaintances alike. Its informal and considered playful too.
Yeah... sister and brother are just terms of endearment.

Julie FKA Tiana... She’s a sweetheart. Treat her right.
Thanks Nashville, I am 95% sure, at least. I have heard several spa girls refer to another as ''my sister''. If you ever hear a spa girl refer to ''my brother'', please warn us, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL I would be the last to know that
Great and very detailed review. I just have a quick question. Is she the girl with the Dragon tattoo on her back?
I know she has a big tattoo on her back I really didn't study to see what the image was
I concur with the dragon but I am not an expert
I second, third, or fourth the Dragon, but I didn't study it either.

What I can confirm, is when you see Julie for a session, you're getting a Wild Cat!
Wait so is it normal to get a BBFS with AMP or is it just that Julie was ok with it?
Go back to CNN.
Go back to CNN. Originally Posted by John Dutton
what if he watches Fox News ? or is that part of the deep state now ?