Fully shaved or trim?

Do providers like their guys to fully shave their genitals or do they like the trimmed look?
Well, this is second hand, but I'm seeing my ATF today and she likes me (really the boys) shaved and that's what she will have.

Not much of a sample but it's awl I got.
P.S.,

It worked; the boys got plenty of lingual attention last night. Now if that damned itching would just stop....
Yeah, awesome. Love it when the boys get the tongue bath.
Oops, it happened again.
How close to the encounter do u shave? Do u need to wait 24 hours with an encounter especially a provider?
I try to shave at least the night before an evening visit. There are always a few nicks and abrasions that need time to heal. Maybe I'll do a light pass over with a rotating electric razor, but even then you need to be careful.
I have been curious about this as well and asked my ATF when I saw her last. She said shaved!!! Apparently it has to do with hygeine where a guy who goes to the trouble of peeling the grapes is more likely to be clean than some sasquatch looking dude. So I tried it and it feels weird but nice once you get used to it just my HO
Lesser the hair "down there" the better
I just shaved and it was tedious. I hope she appreciates the effort like I appreciate a smooth pussy but you don't hear the ladies complaining too much about it.
Both are great, as long as the lochness monster isn't fighting your trouser snake I love shaved. This way when I'm rubbing & putting to good use all of the extra saliva it's smooth as ever

http://youtu.be/aUa6BhGRxNw