Provider's Encounter Report

Just out of curiosity, why isn't there a section for the providers do a simple report of their encounters / meetings? I'm sure a lot of the ladies here feel stress in a situation of meeting a relative newbie or someone they haven't encountered before. I think this might ease the process for both men and women to have simple correspondence and setup a time since the provider would be able to see the client's review history from other providers. Nothing detailed or ROS like the guys can provide, just something like "Yes, transaction went smoothly" or "guy missed appointment and didn't return messages". I see this as a possible benefit for both parties, the ladies can look up past encounters without waiting for another provider to reply concerning verification and the guys can have a faster response from the provider.
Pros / Cons??
Of course if this already exist then disregard this post.
That would be a nice addition to the Powder Room if it isn't already there.
This site doesn’t cater to us at all and the moderators have said that themselves
That is a fabulous idea and starting in January on p411, such small notes like that can be left on all individual profiles that others will have the ability to read. For now and in the past, I am sure those details and more get said and relayed by providers to other providers via the ladies only forums or to each other. I have always said that there is way better safety and respect relevance on clients from providers that have actually seen him for sessions than giving any credence to providers who have not even seen him in person much less BCD or especially other guys opinions.
because this site is not for us just like JJ said...

Would you guys really want us to write about you and all the things that we have to sometimes endure that we smile through during an encounter?

At the end of the day ....yes some of us care about enjoying ourselves but there are a few key things that are the upmost importance for majority of ladies..

1. Did you research the answers you needed without asking
2. Did you follow instructions
3. Were you a gentleman/behaved
4. Did you show up/on time
5. Did you bring what was required
6. Was your hygiene up to par?
7. Did I make it out safely?

Everything else is just noise honestly....

Might sound harsh but lots of truth in this imo

When we check a reference this is where some of those questions are answered along with the research a lady does on her own...

Without talking about details in the ladies area ..cause I’m not allowed to...we don’t go back there to bash men or talk shit ...we use it for our safety and screening...and generally it’s to report problems with guys here....

The ladies writing encounter reports would either just be another ego boost for you guys or really hurt your ego
The only guys that would have a problem with it are the ones who have to be worried about a negative report. Treat the women with respect and there won’t be any problems.
I can see it now,,,,, done in 15 seconds , and one and done 10 star guy LMAO
Although the OP titled this thread to include Encounter Report, I feel there are some who are reading way to much into what he was suggestion.

The ladies do not need a ROS Section in their version. But a few simple things for a provider to fill out after an encounter. The OP listed 2 ... "Yes, Encounter went smoothly" and "No, Client NCNS". Analeese listed a few more possibilities that are basic to what a Provider might need to know.

Having this form in the Powder Room might help speed things up for the guys who are wanting to see a new provider on a spur of the moment type visit. It would also save in having to contact all the references. Of course you could contact a few based on their encounter just to get a better explanation of what they might be referring to if a small comment section were include for say up to 120 characters.

But no full out review. We all know Eccie would lose more than half its male base if a full review with ROS was allowed in the Powder Room.
Well said ..I agree

Would you guys really want us to write about you and all the things that we have to sometimes endure that we smile through during an encounter?

At the end of the day ....yes some of us care about enjoying ourselves but there are a few key things that are the upmost importance for majority of ladies..

When we check a reference this is where some of those questions are answered along with the research a lady does on her own...

Without talking about details in the ladies area ..cause I’m not allowed to...we don’t go back there to bash men or talk shit ...we use it for our safety and screening...and generally it’s to report problems with guys here....

The ladies writing encounter reports would either just be another ego boost for you guys or really hurt your ego Originally Posted by Analeese

The ladies writing encounter reports would either just be another ego boost for you guys or really hurt your ego Originally Posted by Analeese
The first part of your post I highlighted is something that I do not get, if you have to endure a client, then why not end the session when you feel you are possibly so grossed out or not enjoying yourself at all?

I do agree with the second portion I highlighted is pretty much the same as the qualifications of receiving an OK from a provider on p411. And just as you said, anything else that a provider says about a hobbyist is non applicable noise that has nothing to do with if he is good/not good to see for a BCD appointment. When a provider says good or bad things about a hobbyist, the first question that should be asked is, "Did she see him for a session?". That will tell you alot one way or the other on her opinion(s) that they are either vendetta/agenda related and as you say, just noise.

The only guys that would have a problem with it are the ones who have to be worried about a negative report. Treat the women with respect and there won’t be any problems. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
I agree. Even if a provider goes off on the deep end, cease communications with her and move on to another one, it lets her know that you as a client are in the hobby for nothing else but fun.

Although the OP titled this thread to include Encounter Report, I feel there are some who are reading way to much into what he was suggestion.

The ladies do not need a ROS Section in their version. But a few simple things for a provider to fill out after an encounter. The OP listed 2 ... "Yes, Encounter went smoothly" and "No, Client NCNS". Analeese listed a few more possibilities that are basic to what a Provider might need to know.

Having this form in the Powder Room might help speed things up for the guys who are wanting to see a new provider on a spur of the moment type visit. It would also save in having to contact all the references. Of course you could contact a few based on their encounter just to get a better explanation of what they might be referring to if a small comment section were include for say up to 120 characters.

But no full out review. We all know Eccie would lose more than half its male base if a full review with ROS was allowed in the Powder Room. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
I agree, no reviews by providers, the guys are the ones paying. The problem with providers honestly and fully reviewing their encounters with hobbyists will no doubt make the provider lose business and money. If she says a particular hobbyist is the best she has ever had, then the others who have seen her will definitely not see her again or if a provider says anything negative about a hobbyist's looks, body, ect. who is or possibly could be a regular client who is safe, treats her with respect and has the proper donation, then he definitely will not be back to see her!
The first part of your post I highlighted is something that I do not get, if you have to endure a client, then why not end the session when you feel you are possibly so grossed out or not enjoying yourself at all? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
because sometimes it is just part of this territory. We don’t live in a perfect world where everything just happens and is the way we fantasize and hope for. But as a professional so to speak we should at least try to make the best of each encounter. We’re all adults here to have fun. We are still meeting strangers on the internet to hook up ...But people got ready and prepared so you show up and make every effort to put your best foot forward ...This is why sometimes we endure things.

The only guys that would have a problem with it are the ones who have to be worried about a negative report. Treat the women with respect and there won’t be any problems. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary for reason. The ladies know after the laughter ceases they have to deal with it for two minutes, then it's nap time.

because sometimes it is just part of this territory. We don’t live in a perfect world where everything just happens and is the way we fantasize and hope for. But as a professional so to speak we should at least try to make the best of each encounter. We’re all adults here to have fun. We are still meeting strangers on the internet to hook up ...But people got ready and prepared so you show up and make every effort to put your best foot forward ...This is why sometimes we endure things.

Like endure whiny little bitches?

Originally Posted by Analeese
The ladies know. This is so much more than about respect, too.

We can't even have a thread about it, without the guys getting butthurt. No way.
Are you insinuating that delicate male egos would be shattered?
We can't even have a thread about it, without the guys getting butthurt. No way. Originally Posted by FireKitten
You could in the Powder Room!!