URL / Website: https://tryst.link/bdsm/vitadibella-333
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: West of I-435, North of K10
Activities: BBBJ and CFS and more
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Columbian fox, long hair, nice body, nice tits and beautiful ass.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s fun alright. But she priced me out. Guess I’ll always have the memories of our encounters together…..and the videos.
Did she read you some of her poems?
Jazmin's reinvented identity is a real pain in the ass
She’s being pimped out.
Wow! Is that the reason she has taken GPS to a new level. I thought she was going to be in Houston for three months.
She's not being pimped out. Change in rates came after consultation with another well- known provider. They were going to do doubles, but it didn't work out. The other provider did convince her to raise her rates. Then, she developed her interest in dominatrix activities and found a niche that allowed higher rates.

She's currently in Houston working on skills for a RW job that's been on her radar.
She's not being pimped out. Change in rates came after consultation with another well- known provider. They were going to do doubles, but it didn't work out. The other provider did convince her to raise her rates. Then, she developed her interest in dominatrix activities and found a niche that allowed higher rates.

She's currently in Houston working on skills for a RW job that's been on her radar. Originally Posted by kcjbc58