Encounter: Big ole titties

User ID:
Date: 11 Aug 2023
Name: Wing-Art....lol, IDK, I asked 3 times and it sounded like she said Winger or Wing Art
Phone: 660-444-2134
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/missouri/...scorts/3033547
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...55889/54876144
City: KCMO (not OP)
State: Missouri
Address: Extended stay hotel near the border of KS and MO
Activities: Breast play, BBBJ, ACG, Mish, hammer town with her legs folded over in half.
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker, not during season but could smell it in her room
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'2", 135lbs, WOW Natural DD's, and strangely she had a nice ass. Clean hygiene, stained teeth from smoking/tea.
Recommendation: Yes
What am I missing to get credit? This is not a duplicate or misfire. . . but I'm unsure what part is incomplete. I filled out everything and left a pretty thorough written ROS.
What am I missing to get credit? This is not a duplicate or misfire. . . but I'm unsure what part is incomplete. I filled out everything and left a pretty thorough written ROS. Originally Posted by TX.eccie
I’m not on the mod squad but looking at both links they each scream “FAKE”! Faces and figures on some models appear to be AI enhanced! All kinds of services splashed all over the ads that some of us heavily doubt, at least, are available!

Just expressing my opinion with one finger!
Like all rotos, the pictures are fake and use multiple numbers for multiple girls.
The 105th location, is almost always older that do provide every service advertised.
The kansas locations usually have more attractive girls with a limited menu.
No point in writing reviews imo since they switch the girls every week or 2, service is always different, usually rushed or bad, but sofia was awesome, lulu or yoyo was super friendly but no shape to her body at all, which can be typical for non-enchanted asian women.
Also they will tell you whatever you want to hear and tell you whoever you ask for is there to get you there.
The number shown in both reviews is not one of the numbers in the ads, neither the old or new number?? Not a mod either, but has to cause questions??

WELL JUST NOTICED A REVIEW ON 8/10 WITH SAME NUMBER, THAT MAKES 3. MAYBE A TEMP NUMBER
The number shown in both reviews is not one of the numbers in the ads, neither the old or new number?? Not a mod either, but has to cause questions??

WELL JUST NOTICED A REVIEW ON 8/10 WITH SAME NUMBER, THAT MAKES 3. MAYBE A TEMP NUMBER Originally Posted by Hey123
Once upon a time in this ECCIE world newbie reviews were HEAVILY scrutinized by other members! They/we/us had to go through a virtual gauntlet for approval! Now? Wave ‘em through! That’s why CGS has been able to maintain 4, 5, 6 + male personas!! Only had 3, I think, banned + her female persona!!
Sorry but . . . no duhh ��

These Asian rotasian ads always use fake photos. You never get what's pictured.
What can I say, not only do the ladies rotate. And the locations rotate... But maybe, just maybe the phone numbers rotate and they update their ads.