How Much Would You Pay To Hit It? (Part 7: FOR THE LADIES!)

Okay ladies, this one is for you!

If Josh Holloway (Sawyer on Lost) wanted to do a session with you. . .

There is only one person who I am willing to give freebies to, and this is NOT HIM! I just might try to charge him MORE, cause you know, he has it.....

If I was BCD with him, there would be only one thing on my mind.....now how do I upsell??
Sorry ANONONE but scruffy long haired men do nothing for me.

I like the more rugged type like Sam Shepard. I would much rather sit and pick his brain. I have a few questions that I need answered.

No worries ladies. I was just trying to be fair and inclusive and mix a few of these polls with eye candy for the women. I will try to pick better subjects when I do another one for you wonderful women, or feel free to send me suggestions for future polls.

On a lighter note I am glad to see I have no clue what an attractive male would be.

Well, there's a trick...women are a lot more pickier then men...we like a large variety for various reasons.

I just adore Mike Rowe, because he's a hard worker, go getter, funny, and sexual! And who doesn't love a dirty man, right??

Richard Gere....in Pretty Woman with his grey hair....YUM!

George Clooney....yeah, I don't think I need to elaborate on this one...
Cute thread!

I voted that I would give Sawyer a reasonable rate. The rate would have to be in the 100,000 or more because I know he can afford it and because he is younger than what turns me on. But he is still an eye catcher. Below are some I would be giving freebies to in a heartbeat! LOL

KKA
  • PullT
  • 05-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Whoa...women put more emphasis into wallet attractiveness than physical attractiveness?

Color me shocked lol
I'd quit the biz for him in a heartbeat!
Ask him to run away with me to island!
Well, I voted the charge would be the same but if I opened my door and saw Josh Holloway standing there, I would probably faint so I'm not sure how good a session we would get. WOOHOO!
Well, I voted the charge would be the same but if I opened my door and saw Josh Holloway standing there, I would probably faint so I'm not sure how good a session we would get. WOOHOO! Originally Posted by vnurse
It would be one he would remember, but you wouldn't. LOL
That would be okay, I would just IMAGINE it! LOL!
Once again ladies, sorry that I did not pick the right gent. I will try to do better the next time we open the "Hit It" threads with some choices for the ladies. I will use your suggestions here, so feel free to keep adding them.

One question for gents and ladies alike with regards to Mr. Holloway. . .

I lost interest in Lost about midway thought the series, but I always did like the Sawyer character and thought this guy did a fine job and thought it was a waste of his talent.

One thing I was left with, being a bad TV can still be brain candy kind of guy (yep I actually collect Nash Bridges episodes) I could not get over how much he reminded me of a young Don Johnson.

They are coming out with a contemporary Hawaii 5.0 next fall. . .what do you think of an update of Miami Vice with Josh Holloway playing Sonny Crocket?

We could go with Shemar Moore (the next hit poll candidate) as Tubbs!
THANK YOU for the eye candy ANONE! He's just my type! Heck, I might even beg him for some BCD!! (jk)
Do you think he would be better than Colin Farrell was in his Miami Vice movie a couple of years ago?

They are coming out with a contemporary Hawaii 5.0 next fall. . .what do you think of an update of Miami Vice with Josh Holloway playing Sonny Crocket?

We could go with Shemar Moore (the next hit poll candidate) as Tubbs! Originally Posted by ANONONE
Colin Ferrel...Antonio Banderas....Russell Crowe....Kurt Russell

John cougar Mellencamp...Johnny Depp...Billy Bob thornton{I love quirky men}!!!