Eagles tickets

I know there are more good hook ups on this board than just great sex. Anybody got an in for decent seats for the Oct. 12 concert?
The good ones are $300. Sheesh... Remember seeing these guys in the 70's for $15.00
Go to stubhub a week before and you will be able to score tickets.
Ticketmaster really fucked over fans with the handling of tickets for this concert. I have been to many events like Fleetwood Mac, Eric Clapton and the Eagles three years ago. Tickets were available on StubHub before being sold to the general public and at a very high price. I could usually purchase good seats like on the floor without problem until this latest eagles concert. Ticketmaster is fucked up.
Well the Eagles have never been a high energy band.
Careful Prolongus, you're dating yourself. This is one band that I haven't seen live yet and may not get another chance. Got to see CSN for the first time a few months ago, thank God. Sounds like a good topic for a thread.
The Eagles are great in concert and Joe Walsh is not only an incredible guitar player but funny on stage as well. I highly recommend the Eagles, just too bad the way Ticketmaster handled this concert.
I heard good seats were going for $800+/ticket. I love the Eagles & would love to see them live, but not for that kind of dough....
Pm me. I gotta guy.
Go to stubhub a week before and you will be able to score tickets. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1. Best guaranteed plan. With or without taint.
Am Exp Plat and Black card holders were able to buy tickers a week before the general public....
Am/Ex Black and Platinum members can probably afford to buy them in advance. Am/Ex and I had a...parting of the ways a while back. My guess is they paid a premium price for them, too.
I saw the eagles many times years ago, did anyone here ever see Joe Walsh when he played in Ringos all star band man those were they days