Hello hobbyists ... How to say no fucking way when her pussy smells like decomposed tuna..

Please advice - I have been in a couple situations recently some of the ladies have less than perfect hygiene. I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I did not write the reviews. But it sucks when her pussy smells like dead fish and you can't keep your dick hard. So I get a bbbj and pay top $ and get the fuck out there.

How to can I say to them it is not acceptable to have smelly crapy service and pay top$.
I know some of you have come across this situation.
Would like to hear from both ladies and gentlemen.

I read the post from my Guru

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=399870
Please advice - I have been in a couple situations recently some of the ladies have less than perfect hygiene. I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I did not write the reviews. But it sucks when her pussy smells like dead fish and you can't keep your dick hard. So I get a bbbj and pay top $ and get the fuck out there.

How to can I say to them it is not acceptable to have smelly crapy service and pay top$.
I know some of you have come across this situation.
Would like to hear from both ladies and gentlemen.

I read the post from my Guru

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=399870 Originally Posted by HiTechguy
Ask them if they can clean up a bit.. that should send the message across.
Wow!!! This is going to be a good thread lol..

Im sorry that who ever you saw had no shame in opening her legs and putting you through that babe. That is not the business nor acceptable...
I do not have a problem telling someone If their balls are sour with dick butter.

PLEASE tell me If I'm holding an odor.
I won't be offended.
Just come right out and say It
don't hold back! Just tell me please.
This hobby doesn't only Include
flat backin' It Includes knowing and having stellar hooker hygiene,
regular doctor visits etc.
It's more than bls....
Maybe some chicks need to attend a class
on how to keep your coochie clean on Thursdays!
Smelling like fish is a bigger problem going on down stairs, ain't no soap in the world can fix that...
If the provider has no self-awareness that they treasure box smelled like shit then she shouldn't be a pro.
Honesty is best policy....Let her know that there is an issue....suggest yall shower together or she take a shower.
Smelly Hoochie, Nasty, Nasty, Nasty!

You would think someone would know if they're not clean.

By the way, isn't Smelly Hoochie a trick to get the client out early while taking all of the $???

Oh yeah, never heard of Pink Dirt until now, but I could use some.
Yup ... excellent hygiene should always be a top priority.

Bad hygiene is a major turn off for me, it is a mood killer.

You would think someone would know if they're not clean.
Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
Yes you would think.
For some filth Is a way of life.
So they don't know and whenever they do get In the shower It's nothing more than a fast rinse. Now wtf Is a rinse?
I stand right In the bathroom with you and make sure you spend time washing your tool box to my satisfaction.
The more time you spend getting rid of the oil the more time I'll spend spit shining your tools!
"Honey, your pussy stinks. Go shower, or I'm going to leave."

Why is this hard for you?
The more time you spend getting rid of the oil the more time I'll spend spit shining your tools! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Ooooh. Sounds intriguing.
"Honey, your pussy stinks. Go shower, or I'm going to leave."

Why is this hard for you? Originally Posted by Wakeup
best answer!!!
Smelling like fish is a bigger problem going on down stairs, ain't no soap in the world can fix that... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

The darn truth right here.

Do yourself a favor and stop the session, tell her "I'm sorry, but there is something going on there and you should get seen. Unfortunately, I can't continue."

If one of us spots something that doesn't look safe, I assure you that many, including myself, will tell you to go see a doctor and halt everything. Whether you decide to compensate her for whatever time you spent together, that's up to you.

Camille
the more time I'll spend spit shining your tools! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
^^^ this here