SAY A PRAYER....for surcher!

I just received a disturbing email (as did many of you) about our friend, surcher.

For those who were not recipients, he is in ICU on a breathing machine. He's got pneumonia and his lungs are filling with fluid.

I am not a religious person, but will be saying a prayer for my friend tonight wishing him a speedy recovery. I ask that each of you please do the same, or at least keep in your heart.

We're pulling for you, buddy. You need to be well in time to see your beloved Saints win next weekend.
Thanks for passing along the info. I will indeed include him in my prayers.
Wishing you a speedy recovery, surcher.

You're in my prayers.
Get well soon Surcher, you are in our prayers.
Hang tough, surcher. We're all pulling for you.
i'm sorry to hear this, i hope he has a fast recovery, Please keep us updated.
Get well soon surcher.
Hey, thanks 4 letting us know, Tgator!

I was wondering why I hadn't seen a post by Surcher, lately?

What was the trigger to this episode? Tell him that we hope he's up soon!

. . . Oh, and Good Luck, Saints!

Get Well Soon Our Brother!!
This is indeed where we all come together and pray for one of our own.

Thanks TG.
Father Wayward will even try praying to the other guy, upstairs for a change. Surcher needs to see his Saints win a superbowl and know that our thoughts are with him. We all want to see him posting in this thread soon.
Get well soon brother....
My thoughts and prayers indeed. Get better real soon, Surcher.
UPDATE:

I just talked to his nurse. He can't talk because of the breathing machine. I have also spoken with a cousin. Those who know him are aware that, as a result of a spinal cord injury, surcher has been confined to bed or a motorized "chair" for a number of years. It's no secret that pneumonia and pulmonary disorders pose grave risks to non-ambulatory patients.

I hope and pray he's strong enough to win this battle. If there's any truth to the "strength in numbers" school of thought, let it be now so that maybe our combined prayers can make the difference.

Father WW: would you be so kind as to spread the word on the "Isle of Misfit Toys?" Thancks!
Father Wayward will even try praying to the other guy, upstairs for a change. Surcher needs to see his Saints win a superbowl and know that our thoughts are with him. We all want to see him posting in this thread soon. Originally Posted by Wayward
Yes, I completely agree with that FW.

And the first thing that he can post is why he doesn't give us advance notice of these incidents?

. . . I mean, isn't that just common courtesy?