NC/NS Lindzey Legend broke my cherry

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=290027

Well it was bound to happen to me eventually. I made a good run of it picking reliable (not always good) providers.

I set up VIA P411. She contacted me via pm's and them by text. We talked on the phone and covered the details the day prior to the meeting. She told me when i get in my room to send her the hotel info and room number.

I got into Houston and sent her a text with my Hotel info and room number (i had already told her what hotel i would be staying at, but still sent it anyways).

Crickets. Followed by more Crickets. 1 hour prior I send another text asking her if she got the information and if she was coming. 40 minutes prior I attempt to call, straight to voice mail. 20 min. till I send another text, with no response. 15 minutes till, i attempt another call, straight to voice mail.

15 minutes post meeting time i send another text........nothing.

So that is my legend of Lindzey.
A Legend is born.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune my friend.

Evidently you had no backup plan?

Damn shame you missed out on that.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=290027

Damn. Into the excluded list she goes.

Thanks for the info.
what a shame CMP
Waiting for her response.
^Good luck with that
Questions???

If she wasn't responding to any of your messages why did you continue to text her??? You had enough time to actually booked with another provider instead of texting her so much. Its like you only desperately wanted to only see her. Why go through all that headache. And waste a good night. Could book with another provider.

I am very sorry this happened to you ... I have been there and it freaking sucks. Open issues she just cancel on you and nothing happened to her.

Hopefully a "make-up session" where the apology any reason also a special can make up for your bad day.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=290027

Well it was bound to happen to me eventually. I made a good run of it picking reliable (not always good) providers.

I set up VIA P411. She contacted me via pm's and them by text. We talked on the phone and covered the details the day prior to the meeting. She told me when i get in my room to send her the hotel info and room number.

I got into Houston and sent her a text with my Hotel info and room number (i had already told her what hotel i would be staying at, but still sent it anyways).

Crickets. Followed by more Crickets. 1 hour prior I send another text asking her if she got the information and if she was coming. 40 minutes prior I attempt to call, straight to voice mail. 20 min. till I send another text, with no response. 15 minutes till, i attempt another call, straight to voice mail.

15 minutes post meeting time i send another text........nothing.

So that is my legend of Lindzey. Originally Posted by CaptainMastPole
Evidently you had no backup plan? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

No back up, but I did have 2 warm ups
Questions???

If she wasn't responding to any of your messages why did you continue to text her??? You had enough time to actually booked with another provider instead of texting her so much. Its like you only desperately wanted to only see her. Why go through all that headache. And waste a good night. Could book with another provider.

I am very sorry this happened to you ... I have been there and it freaking sucks. Open issues she just cancel on you and nothing happened to her.

Hopefully a "make-up session" where the apology any reason also a special can make up for your bad day. Originally Posted by Azebella_amor

I did only want to see her but I would not call it desperately. I call it doing my part and attempting to avoid a NCNS.

I hope nothing happened to her.

I, despite this, had a pretty wonderful day. I just missed out on a little icing on my cake.
your avatar is fucking awesome fishpie.
I do apologize maybe that wasn't the right word to use. But I do understand what you are saying

I did only want to see her but I would not call it desperately. I call it doing my part and attempting to avoid a NCNS.

I hope nothing happened to her.

I, despite this, had a pretty wonderful day. I just missed out on a little icing on my cake. Originally Posted by CaptainMastPole
If you booked through p411, contact Gina.
***AFTER***He makes sure she's OK and Give her the opportunity to apologize. If she doesnt then Contact the big BOSS .

Give her a chance Mr PW

If you booked through p411, contact Gina. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
She made contact today and explained what happened (not a good excuse) but I appreciated the honesty. She promised to make things right when we meet, so here is me crossing my fingers that all will be good. Everyone deserves a second chance.
She made contact today and explained what happened (not a good excuse) but I appreciated the honesty. She promised to make things right when we meet, so here is me crossing my fingers that all will be good. Everyone deserves a second chance. Originally Posted by CaptainMastPole
I do hope it works out for you sir.