Why pay for what you could get at the bar?

Everyday I check the welcome wagon to see what is coming on the market and I have not been impressed lately. Most of these newcomers are no better than you could land at the bar. So, I ask why do you guys keep paying for this and not trying to drive the quality up? I mean, you do create a market so enticing for the Dallas visitors to come down and rake it in. Is that the strategy?
So you want every guy who fucks whores in Houston, on this site, every other site, and those who aren't on any site, to stop paying women you think are ugly, so those ugly whores leave the business, and the hot Dallas girls all start coming down here because there are no more whores in Houston?

Good plan...

Let me know how it works out for you...I'll be over here fucking all the hot Houston chicks you have trouble finding...
Wow, wu representing H town!
because it's Houston??? The last time I did the math, when quality goes up so does the asking price. BTW, usually the same roster of girls from Dallas shows up to Houston, so you aren't necessarily getting the cream of the crop from Dallas. Can you say high volume and BNG?
  • Trey
  • 02-02-2016, 06:13 AM
I don't go to bars. I buy what I want when I want it. I don't need you trying to play big gov and tell me who I should fuck because you don't like it. I don't give a fuck what you like, you shouldn't care what I like. I don't like skinny blonde girls, should I start the fight against skinny blondes? Will it going any better than the fight against what you don't find attractive?
So you want every guy who fucks whores in Houston, on this site, every other site, and those who aren't on any site, to stop paying women you think are ugly, so those ugly whores leave the business, and the hot Dallas girls all start coming down here because there are no more whores in Houston?

Good plan...

Let me know how it works out for you...I'll be over here fucking all the hot Houston chicks you have trouble finding... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Heh
Some people are so shallow and other people don't have the luxury of time to shop in a bar.
That would bring to question why somebody with enough time on their hands to troll bars spends their time and money on a hooker board. Personally, I have no problem in finding civilian pussy, what I don't have time for is the bars. Oh, and I am not looking for a relationship and I don't want some BSC civilian fucking up my personal life. My preference is good actresses that understand the business relationship of our time together.
Question: if you could get "it" at the bar for "free" then why are you here..
Everyday I check the welcome wagon to see what is coming on the market and I have not been impressed lately. Most of these newcomers are no better than you could land at the bar. So, I ask why do you guys keep paying for this and not trying to drive the quality up? I mean, you do create a market so enticing for the Dallas visitors to come down and rake it in. Is that the strategy? Originally Posted by gtoman
22 reviews under your belt....looks like you have no problem paying for pussy.
22 reviews under your belt....looks like you have no problem paying for pussy. Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Has pussy ever been free???
Wasn't it Charlie Sheen who said, "I don't pay prostitutes for sex, I pay them to go away."

I think that's why we do it. You pick up a woman at a bar and you are most likely going to end up with a class 10 clinger.
Wasn't it Charlie Sheen who said, "I don't pay prostitutes for sex, I pay them to go away."

I think that's why we do it. You pick up a woman at a bar and you are most likely going to end up with a class 10 clinger. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Charlie has been lately paying more than just sex like hush-up money, lawyers, and meds. A class 10 clinger wouldn't have cost that much for the fella.
Fat chicks need love and money, too.

Just don't pay too much for it.
because it's Houston??? The last time I did the math, when quality goes up so does the asking price. BTW, usually the same roster of girls from Dallas shows up to Houston, so you aren't necessarily getting the cream of the crop from Dallas. Can you say high volume and BNG? Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Says the guy who can't even get a massage parlor to take him money
I don't like skinny blonde girls
Blasphemy is a punishable offence.