Provider and Hobbyist Preference

I have seen enough provider listings with various policies and preferences, e.g. NBA, no Asian, No middle eastern, etc. but have yet to see any listing with NWA (no white or caucasian allowed) or NSA (no espaniol allowed) and am curious as to why such restrictions are commonly there for a few specific race clientele. Is it strictly preferential, e.g. I don't like color, size, height etc. Or Is it because certain race clientele are known to cause more harm or inconvenience have a good time with you ladies?

On the other hand, guys do you have similar reservations for ladies of a specific race and why?

Nothing good, bad, right, wrong here but just trying to understand the perspective of both sides on the cause of such reservations.
I think there are a few that do not see Spanish customers. And it has been said that 90%, completely random figure, of the pay for play clientele are Caucasion. That would be like the NFL and NBA deciding to never draft Black players again. It would make for a poor sport and no revenue. So banning Caucasion customers is counterproductive to financial stability.

As for me I do not have a bias against any race when it comes to wanting to put my Johnson in one. It is all pink on the inside. I read and look at pictures and decide if they grab my attention. Simple enough.
I think there are a few that do not see Spanish customers. And it has been said that 90%, completely random figure, of the pay for play clientele are Caucasion. That would be like the NFL and NBA deciding to never draft Black players again. It would make for a poor sport and no revenue. So banning Caucasion customers is counterproductive to financial stability.

As for me I do not have a bias against any race when it comes to wanting to put my Johnson in one. It is all pink on the inside. I read and look at pictures and decide if they grab my attention. Simple enough. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Amen! It is all pink inside is what works! With all seriousness though, guys have access to providers pics in most cases to determine whether they would like the offering or not whereas providers don't readily have access to this info to make a good judgement call? Ladies?
My only preferences are Sexy and Sexier. I like to enjoy all the ethnicities of the world and this site...
My lust is colorblind
Nach all den Jahren haben diese Website und andere gegeben hat um nicht einmal eine Gruppe von Vorzugs basierend Nutten immer diese Frage beantwortet. Warum sollte sie jetzt?
[After all the years this site and others have been around not once has a group of preference based hookers ever answered this question. Why would they now?]
Nach all den Jahren haben diese Website und andere gegeben hat um nicht einmal eine Gruppe von Vorzugs basierend Nutten immer diese Frage beantwortet. Warum sollte sie jetzt?
[After all the years this site and others have been around not once has a group of preference based hookers ever answered this question. Why would they now?] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I didn't know that they rarely participated. Let's see if they voice their opinion.
Most Johns and hookers in the USA are Caucasian.
[After all the years this site and others have been around not once has a group of preference based hookers ever answered this question. Why would they now?] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Because they actually aren't the ones posting on their accounts. Pimps answer to no one.