Choking during sex?

A woman I am having sex with asked me to choke her during sex. I'd never done that before but tried it. I am wondering if this is rare or maybe just something I haven't run across before. Have you ever been choked during sex? If so, did you like it, and what about it do you honestly enjoy? What about just basic rough sex? Hair pulling, spanking etc?
Selena?

A woman I am having sex with asked me to choke her during sex. I'd never done that before but tried it. I am wondering if this is rare or maybe just something I haven't run across before. Have you ever been choked during sex? If so, did you like it, and what about it do you honestly enjoy? What about just basic rough sex? Hair pulling, spanking etc? Originally Posted by rlowden
  • cr76
  • 02-16-2016, 08:41 PM
Supposedly choking, cutting off oxygen adds to the pleasure, but be careful, personally I would t advise it. Also people have died attempting auto erotic asphyxiation.
There was a movie about this and Richard Gere was the star in it. Don't remember the name of it.
There was a movie about this and Richard Gere was the star in it. Don't remember the name of it. Originally Posted by DaChef
Ben Part II
These whores can choke me and slap me all they want.
I remember watching an episode of Nip Tuck and the character Christian on there experimented with choking and how it was supposed to make the orgasm more intense... Been doing it ever since and always good each time...light choking of course...not too hard...
Don't do it......grasshopper.
Agree on a magic word to stop...ijs
Not my thing, giving nor receiving. One of the girls who did a gangbang was into it. Pretty much seeing it made me take a time out.
Agree on a magic word to stop...ijs Originally Posted by WillHingarian
What you did there.... I see it
Unless she's choking on your cock...I'd advise against it. Last thing you need is a manslaughter case.
  • Trey
  • 02-17-2016, 07:58 AM
I've chocked plenty girls. It's not that big a deal, my SO likes it too. The best way to see if a chick is into it for me is to put a hand around the throat with zero pressure normally while in lazy doggy. If she is into it a lot she will squeeze your hand to add pressure, if she's not she may move hand away or say no. Sometimes you gotta add a little pressure and see her response. You can ask ahead of time but what's the fun in that? If she says no or moves your hand obviously it's over on that. I've also never fully restricted breathing, normally just a strain for a breath or two. I've had a girl that wanted it a bit more violent but I wasn't ready for that.

Amen to that! I absolutely love being on the receiving end of breath play. For me it requires that there be a lot of chemistry and trust. Where I know the person chocking me is going to respect my desires regarding the amount of pressure to apply, or when to stop. I like a moderate amount pressure for several seconds at a time, as well as more playful bursts of light pressure for a couple or few seconds.

If someone asks you, and you're down to explore being on the giving end, it can be mutually exhilarating. But in my opinion, if you're going through the motions and aren't really into it, then maybe try it another time around.
I prefer to choked with a dick down my throat. I would advise against it unless you know her very well. Light hair pulling and spanking is good but again you should know your partner.