NCNS, What's Your take on handling it??

I've been noticing allot of posts on NCNS here lately. I'm sure we've all experienced this at some point or another. I've been hobbying here for almost a year now and have experience this 3 times to be exact. I've never posted a thread about it since I know life and shit happens that causes this. In a way I felt as if I would be being petty to exploit the situation without trying to get and answer from the other party first.

The first time this happened to me, I drove out to meet the lady (names not important). Sat in the lot for 30 minutes at the incall and the phone went ghost. I talked to my friend and he explained it was part of the game since, some time providers aren't really sure if you're LE and take actions to protect themselves. Each time I've always reached out the provider later to make sure they were okay and realized as I said, life happens and things can rapidly change for many reasons.

Giving them all a second chances paid off in a huge way and I've had some of the best hobbying experiences during the makeup session. It's almost like Make Up Sex!! All this just to ask you all, what's your take on the best way to deal with these types of experiences. Do you run and tell the board in an attempt to slander the other party or do you make valid attempts to get some type of reasonable explanation?

Let's face it, it is part of the game and it is a huge inconvenience to all parties involved. Being in sales, I know that being punctual and being there is very important. If for some reason life happens and I can't be there, I will always notify the other party as soon as possible to minimize the inconvenience.

So, how do you deal with NCNSs??? By the way, I'm not writing this tonight because I've had one I've just been curious about this...

• mr666
  • 02-27-2016, 12:12 AM
Well for me when I get stood up I just go home blueballed find someone else and not bother with the ncns provider.

I'd give them a second chance if they are willing to make it up to me either later in the day or next day. (Discounted session, outcall at an incall rate, extra time etc.)

If she doesn't bother to say sorry within a certain amount of time or cannot do the make up session when I want, then on to the next one.

As for putting it on the board is usually wait until a few hours after the event as a general warning.
Have a back-up plan, typically an Agency. They usually have Ladies available on short notice. Sometimes a provider has a real emergency and sometimes not. Find out which if you can. Move on if it's just poor TCB.
Since a timewaster has the exact same 24 hours in a day as I do, I choose not to give them a 2nd chance. Nope! I don't play games with anyone elses hours of any part of their day.
Yes blast them. Save others from having to deal with the brain damage!!!!
I'm never in the mood to have any parts of my 24 hours wasted on bullshit
Have a back-up plan, typically an Agency. They usually have Ladies available on short notice. Sometimes a provider has a real emergency and sometimes not. Find out which if you can. Move on if it's just poor TCB. Originally Posted by Oralist
I agree 100% ^^^

Sad part is lot of people on Eccie don't know how to do that. They have to make a big deal out of everything under that sun!
Have a back-up plan, typically an Agency. They usually have Ladies available on short notice. Sometimes a provider has a real emergency and sometimes not. Find out which if you can. Move on if it's just poor TCB. Originally Posted by Oralist
Used the back-up plan today. Made an appointment with Summer Rayne for a nooner at her preferred hotel today. Showed up, texted to let her know I was there. She said she was running about 20 minutes late, to go ahead and get the room. 45 minutes later she still hadn't showed up. Told her by text that I was gone. Then comes the lamo text excuse and a promise to make it up tomorrow. I had driven 35 miles and got the room, so fuck that!

Texted Kristi at Asian Heaven. 30 minutes later I was enjoying some young Cuban quisene, Chanel, a new addition to their fine stable of Ladies. Review to come.
I agree 100% ^^^

Sad part is lot of people on Eccie don't know how to do that. They have to make a big deal out of everything under that sun! Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
True, this site definitely has it's fill of drama. If Jerry Springer got his hands on this, his show could run another 50 years
Glad to hear Plan B worked well for you today. This kind of skills only comes with experience. Thanks for dropping that knowledge
Since a timewaster has the exact same 24 hours in a day as I do, I choose not to give them a 2nd chance. Nope! I don't play games with anyone elses hours of any part of their day.
Yes blast them. Save others from having to deal with the brain damage!!!!
I'm never in the mood to have any parts of my 24 hours wasted on bullshit Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
P, sometimes real life emergencies do occur. For hobbyist as well as providers, is your policy firm or do you make some exceptions??
Well for me when I get stood up I just go home blueballed find someone else and not bother with the ncns provider.

I'd give them a second chance if they are willing to make it up to me either later in the day or next day. (Discounted session, outcall at an incall rate, extra time etc.)

If she doesn't bother to say sorry within a certain amount of time or cannot do the make up session when I want, then on to the next one. Originally Posted by mr666
Sounds like we're on the same page
Texted . . . Asian Heaven. 30 minutes later I was enjoying some young Cuban cuisine. . . Originally Posted by Oralist

FTFY

The last time I was NCNS'd it was explained to me a few days later. It was a new PYT and I just posted on the WW about it. Come to find out thecutepapi ruined her for good. No blast in this forum. (Never gonna let it go.)

Other than that you just take it on the chin and thread it here. Ad the handle name (spelled just as we know it), link to her showcase and a vignette so your side, and rep, is clear. Don't rant, bitch or moan because you may sound insensitive if an unforseen natural disaster occurs. Like her period.
...I choose not to give them a 2nd chance. Nope! I don't play games with anyone elses hours of any part of their day. Yes blast them. Save others from having to deal with the brain damage!!!!.... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I disagree. The world is a reputation based business. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt at least once and within a 24-72 hour response time at minimum. Why go off? If it's not on fire no reason to hit the halon button. Is he a time waster or did he get into an accident driving out? Too many variables to simple blast off without a little allowance for fact gathering. There is no rush to blast. If the excuse is lame or there is no response. Post the facts.
I disagree. The world is a reputation based business. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt at least once and within a 24-72 hour response time at minimum. Why go off? If it's not on fire no reason to hit the halon button. Is he a time waster or did he get into an accident driving out? Too many variables to simple blast off without a little allowance for fact gathering. There is no rush to blast. If the excuse is lame or there is no response. Post the facts. Originally Posted by Mythos
Well said!!
NCNS's are going to happen in real life and the hobby. But the failure to communicate is pretty rude. I've made appointments for Saturday and then told on Friday that I had to work the weekend. Since my job pays for my hobby, Hell yes I went to work. But I also called the provider to let her know I wasn't going to be able to make it ASAP. I've had the same provider have family issues come up at the last minute and cancel. But again, she communicated the complication ASAP so I had time to schedule with someone else.

To Not Call & Not Show is bad business, shows the lady doesn't care enough about your time to send a text, which takes about 2 minutes. Yeah give her some time to explain and offer a makeup session. But if she doesn't explain her rude behavior, yeah I think others should be warned to avoid a similar experience fro her.

Something what Oralist went through was total BS. Told to get the room and then not show.
That would suck.
There is no rush to blast. Originally Posted by Mythos
The title is: NO CALL NO SHOW

I would not rush to blast. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and wait 24hrs to hear something back from them. I understand life happens. If i haven't heard anything in that time frame they go on blast. Period! Its a simple courtesy to dial a 10 digit # and let me know something