Sorry guys

My hobby phone finally broke on me so I got a new number. I'd like to apologize to anyone that has been trying to contact me in the past few days. Please check my profile for my new number.

Ps im really not trying to make a threAD please forgive me If it looks like I am but I would appreciate if my regulars could text me so I can have your number again
That sucks babe I know the feeling When my phone broke....

Coed is to post things like this Don't listen to the trolls ...

Good luck beauty

My hobby phone finally broke on me so I got a new number. I'd like to apologize to anyone that has been trying to contact me in the past few days. Please check my profile for my new number.

Ps im really not trying to make a threAD please forgive me If it looks like I am but I would appreciate if my regulars could text me so I can have your number again Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
That sucks babe I know the feeling When my phone broke....

Coed is to post things like this Don't listen to the trolls ...

Good luck beauty
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Thanks girl the phone had bad water damage and it didn't help the fact that I'm so clumsy and drop it frequently. Im going to take better care of this new hobby phone
This calls for redemptive irrumatio
Könnte Zeit sein, in einem wasserbeständigen Telefon zu investieren. Auch müssen Sie Ihre Nummer nicht ändern, wenn Sie ein neues Handy bekommen
[Might be time to invest in a water-resistant phone. Also you do not have to change your number when you get a new phone]
Off topic but why do you need to have a sig that says you don't offer bbfs?
^^^^
Sie haben nicht die Dallas-Foren zu besuchen viel, nicht wahr?
[You do not visit the Dallas forums much, do you?]
Looks like a new phone is the perfect opportunity for Kaitlyn to post taint photos ...
any opportunity is great for her to post pictures

Looks like a new phone is the perfect opportunity for Kaitlyn to post taint photos ... Originally Posted by pyramider
^^^^
Vielleicht sollten Sie ihr zeigen, wie es gemacht wird
[Maybe you should show her how it's done. *HINT HINT WINK WINK*]
Stop trying to be an attention whore DG. Your glory days are long gone. No one missed you. This thread is about another whore. Carry on
Stop trying to be an attention whore DG. Your glory days are long gone. No one missed you. This thread is about another whore. Carry on Originally Posted by oilman12
Jedesmal, wenn man sagen, dass mein Name, den ich fap
[Evertime you say my name I fap]

• cr76
  • 03-02-2016, 05:39 PM

Ps im really not trying to make a threAD please forgive me If it looks like I am but I would appreciate if my regulars could text me so I can have your number again Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
we need to get together again.
Will be hearing from yo daddy soon boo. Been to long!
Off topic but why do you need to have a sig that says you don't offer bbfs? Originally Posted by canihitit
^^^^
[You do not visit the Dallas forums much, do you?] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Thanks for answering that for me DG

& I will be sure to post new pictures when I figure out how to use the camera on this phone