March 3rd is International Sex Worker Rights Day

I just want to bring sex worker rights to the attention of everyone and the need for decriminalization of sex work. You can find out more on swopusa.org and in this article http://www.nswp.org/sites/nswp.org/f...20150410_0.pdf
Mmmmm ok
Now that's a cause I can get behind. But I have to take a nap and get my tires rotated.
In most countries the hobby is legal and regulated. U.S. is just too much of a democracy of hypocracy. Like all these conservatives preaching family values & evangelical Christian stuff..yet they lie and cheat on their wives with providers.
Heh heh heh
We will now pass the offering.......to the song "Rock of Ages"

Give until it hurts
That was an epic thread a few years ago...let me see if I still have the red umbrella avatar somewhere...
well, happy International Sex Worker Rights Day
how about tard's day, when is that ?
^^^^

Yesterday, you missed it.
well, happy International Sex Worker Rights Day Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Ditto!!
In most countries the hobby is legal and regulated. U.S. is just too much of a democracy of hypocracy. Like all these conservatives preaching family values & evangelical Christian stuff..yet they lie and cheat on their wives with providers. Originally Posted by mcee22
Ain't that the truth!

Didn't experience true freedom until I spent some considerable time outside the country.

In many ways USA is poorer than most 3rd world countries.
We eat shit (GMO), we can't fuck with prostitutes because it's illegal, what you do out in the open, and we work like dogs for a measly 2 wk vacation when most countries have 4 weeks of holiday!
I just want to bring sex worker rights to the attention of everyone and the need for decriminalization of sex work. You can find out more on swopusa.org and in this article http://www.nswp.org/sites/nswp.org/f...20150410_0.pdf Originally Posted by River Song
legalize it! just set-up elance accounts with paypal AND all we need next is a booking system so no BS time wasted on waiting for call backs.
legalize it! just set-up elance accounts with paypal AND all we need next is a booking system so no BS time wasted on waiting for call backs. Originally Posted by msr12077
We don't want Legalization we want Decriminalization. The Govt does not need to make more rules and policies about a topic they know nothing about.
  • Trey
  • 03-04-2016, 09:02 AM
We don't want Legalization we want Decriminalization. The Govt does not need to make more rules and policies about a topic they know nothing about. Originally Posted by River Song
I would rather have the regulations than get arrested for paying good money for sex. I really would welcome mandatory screening for std in sex workers. I'm sure ladies would feel safer knowing if something went wrong the police would help them with no fear of getting arrested.