What does Houston think about this topic originally posted in Austin?

Interesting thread in Austin. What does Houston think?

I decided to post this here because of this post in the thread:

...No other cities in Texas do or have the crazy negative shit or psychos that Austin board does. Every other city board just has fun hobbying and looking for new thrills. I guess Austin really is weird lol. Originally Posted by galaxon00

The Original Post:

Maybe every provider should consider giving a discount for the 1st meeting, things are just too weird/awkward the 1st time

Complete strangers meeting for the 1st time and having sex within the first couple of seconds/minutes of encounter really makes for many times unforeseen hiccups. It's hard to iron out the wrinkles beforehand because most providers and clients are not comfortable detailing all the explicit things they do or would like to do during an appt. So a client is left with "winging it" with any info gained from reviews and commentary which often leaves a lot out. There's a lot of things both parties might have different preferences on; and even though the client is paying he might not have final say plus he wants to acquiesce to the provider's preference because she's providing the service and it's good for her to be as comfortable as possible. Both parties might be somewhat nervous even subconsciously and this really effects giving your best sexual performance, you're not as carefree and comfortable because it's unfamiliar territory. Then if u have different preferences like room temperature, too hot/too cold, music on/off, TV on/off, lights on/off, one party doesn't like their face touched, neck touched, hair touched, no smiling, no laughing, no pleasurable sex noises, no talking, unknown rigid sex controls/demands, time constraints, etc. those kinds things really effect the experience and expectations. Lots of potential for not getting the best bang if you prefer something different to the other party. This is more so a problem when the client is paying a sky high top end full rate/donation. There's not a lot of incentive to book again after naturally a first meeting has to have the kinks worked out. Originally Posted by galaxon00
Austin is the most expensive city in Texas,,,This post is from a cheap skate Californian transplant that wants to liberalize the hobby. Throw it in the trash bin.
When the Bitch Refuses (to Discount her Rate for FG Ineptness)

Complete strangers meeting for the 1st time and having sex within the first couple of seconds/minutes of encounter really makes for many times unforeseen hiccups.

It's hard to iron out the wrinkles beforehand because most providers and clients are not comfortable detailing all the explicit things they do or would like to do during an appt. So a client is left with "winging it" with any info gained from reviews and commentary which often leaves a lot out.

There's a lot of things both parties might have different preferences on; and even though the client is paying he might not have final say plus he wants to acquiesce to the provider's preference because she's providing the service and it's good for her to be as comfortable as possible.

Both parties might be somewhat nervous even subconsciously and this really effects giving your best sexual performance, you're not as carefree and comfortable because it's unfamiliar territory.

Then if u have different preferences like room temperature, too hot/too cold, music on/off, TV on/off, lights on/off, one party doesn't like their face touched, neck touched, hair touched, no smiling, no laughing, no pleasurable sex noises, no talking, unknown rigid sex controls/demands, time constraints, etc. those kinds things really effect the experience and expectations.

Lots of potential for not getting the best bang if you prefer something different to the other party. This is more so a problem when the client is paying a sky high top end full rate/donation.

There's not a lot of incentive to book again after naturally a first meeting has to have the kinks worked out.
I've said it before..... some guys are turning this "Hobby" into work.... It's not rocket science.
He has some valid points....but I don't think a "first time discount" is necessary. I think he's just another tard looking for a discount....imo
I feel like all of the external stuff and awkwardness can easily be worked through by adding an extra half hour to the beginning of the session. Most people know that I prefer 90 minute or longer sessions for a first time visit. The extra half hour really helps for BOTH PARTIES to be comfortable. Since I started pushing this minimum time preference, I have really seen an increase in repeat visits.
I used to see a provider that the first time was 120 and every time after was 100 plus you got a half hour of fine conversation with it.
90 minutes does provide for a better meeting....an hour is just not long enough and two hours...can be hell if there is no chemistry...
What does Houston think? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Do you care what folks think who aren't in Houston?
Do you care what folks think who aren't in Houston? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yup its a discussion board people's opinions matter go back to the political boards
I feel like all of the external stuff and awkwardness can easily be worked through by adding an extra half hour to the beginning of the session. Most people know that I prefer 90 minute or longer sessions for a first time visit. The extra half hour really helps for BOTH PARTIES to be comfortable. Since I started pushing this minimum time preference, I have really seen an increase in repeat visits. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Are you suggesting a 90 minute session for the price of 60 minutes to help the first session get started on the right foot??

I think first encounters are a bit off base, It can be worked thru if both parties do something to ease that awkward quiet time. I always bring some sort of gift to set the tone. In addition pre text conversations can ease some of the tension if the ladies are up for that sort of thing.

No. She's saying that you are required to pay her for an extra 30 minutes so you can work out these details...
No. She's saying that you are required to pay her for an extra 30 minutes so you can work out these details... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I like my option better, it makes more sense!! Or how bout building in 15 minutes of getting acquainted time to each session. Once both parties are naked, the clock starts!!!

One of my best connections in the hobby started with a 2 hour lunch ( non BCD time ). SNL i agree on the 2 hour appt that comes off as what did i do this for...
No. She's saying that you are required to pay her for an extra 30 minutes so you can work out these details... Originally Posted by Wakeup
And if the "details" are not "worked out" in the 30 minutes ......

.... just pay for a 30-minute FAILED "work out" session?

Or is it a "walk"?