More dirty talk

There was a thread a couple weeks ago, Providers guide to dirty talk that was giving some pointers to providers about how to talk dirty to clients.
I'd be interested in hearing what some providers have to say about what they

1.Like
2.Will put up with
3.are turned off by

in the way of being talked dirty to.

I like to express myself verbally during a session sometimes.
I know, I know. I can call you whatever I want as long as I'm paying... but what turns you on and what is off limits?

Do you like being called a dirty whore or a nasty cum slut? I find some gals are turned on by this and for some it may be a turn off. Saying the wrong thing can turn a session as quickly as saying the right thing. I look for providers that tend to like it and like to reciprocate.

How about if I tell you I'm going to fill your mouth with my load or I tell you to work for that nut? That's one of my favorites if I know a gal likes NQNS(Yes, there are a few who genuinely seem to like it, I damn sure like them) and they always seem to respond favorably when I'm telling them that kind of stuff.
So, what are your favorite things to hear? What are your limits?
There's only one cumslut...and dh knows all about her...
It's definitely a turn on for me. I say I'm your dirty cum buket that's all I'm good for, I'm just your fuck toy. Makes my kitty wet. So yes I love dirty talk give it to me.
1. Are you Daddy's Fuck Doll?
How many guys already fucked you today?
You're a nasty whore aren't you?

2. Have my baby.

3. I bet your family is proud of your whore ass.

2. Have my baby.

3. I bet your family is proud of your whore ass. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
LOL!
Off limits: talking dirty and asking me to 'pretend' to agree that I enjoy off-limits activities.

Like don't be fucking me and say, "I bet you want my bare dick in your pussy..." and then expect me to nod my head and smile.

Barf...

2. Have my baby.

3. I bet your family is proud of your whore ass. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Double LOL!!
My off limits:

I had a guy testing the waters to see if I would be cool with him calling me a nigge- bitch whore yada, yada....

Ummmm nope..

So we settled on a mom and son role play, still was weird for me..
My off limits:

I had a guy testing the waters to see if I would be cool with him calling me a nigge- bitch whore yada, yada....

Ummmm nope..

So we settled on a mom and son role play, still was weird for me.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Is it still off limits if the racial slur is left out?
I can probably deal with the other, but the N word gots to go lol
They know better to tell me anything ignorant especially when my mouth will be back on there winky pffft Try me

Nobody ever really says anything to me besides repeatedly shouts dorthy ...

Ive heard I love you a few times but I ignore them

I don't know what's off limits because ive never had a session where anything out of line has been said.. Most men are scared when they come see me anyways.. lol idk why because im a PRINCESS

No wait I take that back you mention anything about my fart box & you will regret it lol...
Honestly, most dirty talk sounds corny to me if I'm talking. Maybe port has ruined me.
Now, if the girl is talking, that's a different story. Especially if it's in Spanish. Constant Spanish during sex is awesome to me (Google Klara Gold and you'll get the idea).

She could be telling me a recipe for tortillas and I'd still be riled up.
Did your mom buy those panties for you?
They know better to tell me anything ignorant especially when my mouth will be back on there winky pffft Try me Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Lassen Sie mich Sie nicht rufen
[Don't make me call you out]
Now, if the girl is talking, that's a different story. Especially if it's in Spanish. Constant Spanish during sex is awesome to me

She could be telling me a recipe for tortillas and I'd still be riled up. Originally Posted by Richiej281
Papi Menso, dame todo tu dinero y quitame tu barigga enchada porque no puede respirar feo apestoso Amor. Estos 3 minutos que estes Arriba de mi son los mas horribles de toda la semana.
Cuanto quisiera q por lo menos tu supiera comer mi pan dulce, pero ni eso sabes hacer viejo calvo. ......
Si si, dame mas bebe, si Papi.