Have you ever FARTED during a session?

OK so I had a session yesterday was going well, she went to do CG and sat on me pretty hard and I let out a very loud fart! Not only loud but extremely stinky. Her eyes went real wide and her mouth dropped, but we both just kinda pretended it didn't happen. Trouble was, the odor of a rotten egg had FILLED the room and since it was cold and no AC it just hung there. It was awful. I couldn't help it tho. She finished the session, I guess she was breathing through her mouth. This ever happened to anyone else? Heff
I remember it happen to tbone2u he wrote about it in the ole aspd.
A lil asian girl was giving him a cbj and he farted she crinkled her nose and kept going. TFF
TFF, I needed that. You made her blacklist. No farting, but I have burped.
That's pretty fucked up but hey look on the bright side. At least it was just a fart.
Not blacklist but fart list or smelly list. Lol
Thank goodness it wasn't a wet one.
I haven't real-world LOL'd in a while... Thanks, Heff! No, it hasn't happened to me, but give me time. On a long enough time-line, I'm guaranteed to embarrass myself.
Hope you tipped her Mr smelly pants.
A good reason to stick with 40+ providers. They understand these things........
At least you weren't in 69 at the time. That could be deadly.
At least you weren't in 69 at the time. That could be deadly. Originally Posted by tikkler33
I'm pretty sure she would have passed out poor thing! Heff
Not accidently...

Seriously, this is why I always take a dump as soon as I get there...

• pyro
  • 02-23-2010, 05:17 PM
TFF! at least this thread has entertainment value. thanks for the laughs Heff
I laughed when I read this but not at you Heff rather at the situation. It is one I always wanted to never have happen and it never did to me. However, while I did not do that a provider I was with did do that and made some off-hand comment that she "had a bubble...".
you should have gave her a dutch oven. this is too funny