Do the Ladies Cover for Us?

Ladies , when a guy writes a review and paints a slightly embellished account of what he says happened... do you let him slide, laugh about it with the other ladies or do you cover for him since the only thing he exaggerated was his performance and not your services? Or do you... Gawd Forbid ... set the record straight in a public thread with lots of name calling, finger pointing and assassinations?

Or do these guys really give you like 6 orgasms in a session?
LOL!!! every client is different... there are some guys that are off the chain when it comes to oral... then theres the guy that tries SOOO hard at everything and its just... welll... no bueno!... who knows if they are exhagerating. But it would be very wrong of a girl to get on one of these boards and call a guy out. I mean who cares!! Its not like a girl is going to approve or not approve a guy for a session if he was good or bad! also what rocks one girls world might not do a dang thing for another! This is all about the girls performance n the guys pleasure! of course us girls looooovvvee when the session is satisfying for us as well...
Dude.... I always give them the 6 orgasms. Always! Not lying either! I swear! Honest! Just ask them....
  • Chloe
  • 02-25-2010, 11:26 PM
My reviews have been 100%

Laughing about the multiples? Well I have this problem called ICHIBMPOSH I can not help it but MPOPS hapen. LOL Iam a highly orgasmic woman who is vocal. I will let you know both ways. If I wasn't this way that many MPOPS wouldn't happen. I have had NO LIE close to 20 in an appointment (due to squirting and such).

Let's get together and learn the possibilities!!!!!

Laughing about the multiples? Well I have this problem called ICHIBMPOSH I can not help it but MPOPS hapen. LOL Iam a highly orgasmic woman who is vocal. I will let you know both ways. If I wasn't this way that many MPOPS wouldn't happen. I have had NO LIE close to 20 in an appointment (due to squirting and such).

Let's get together and learn the possibilities!!!!! Originally Posted by Chloe

Chloe, will you marry me.... for a hour?

Let's get together and learn the possibilities!!!!! Originally Posted by Chloe
Chloe when are you coming to town?
Hey Chloe..... owyoudoin?
Chloe, will you marry me.... for a hour?

Originally Posted by jim262

After the hour is she then entitled to half of your toys?
Yes they have always covered for me but that is extra.
I just recently checked out a hobbyist who did a review on a provider.
The hobbyist wrote in the menu DFK and LFK, I knew her not to be GFE and she did not cover for him she said no DFK or LFK happen.
So what happens now when a new client read's the other one's BS and expect the same menu items and finds out that such menu items are not available?
What's to be gained if a hobbyist embellishes on something like LFK & DFK.
I understand some guys may want others to think he is a stud and gave the provider a ton of O's. Hell, he may even think he did. But to say GFE happens when it doesn't? I don't get it.
They call that blowing one"s ego up.
  • Trnch
  • 02-26-2010, 08:43 AM
I do miss the Wildflower days, there were a couple of ladies where we both enjoyed the play. Come on guys you should know by now who is really having a good time and the other faking it.
They call that blowing one"s ego up. Originally Posted by carkido45
In order to do that they have to be willing to believe their own lie.
LOL!!! every client is different... there are some guys that are off the chain when it comes to oral... then theres the guy that tries SOOO hard at everything and its just... welll... no bueno!... who knows if they are exhagerating. But it would be very wrong of a girl to get on one of these boards and call a guy out. I mean who cares!! Its not like a girl is going to approve or not approve a guy for a session if he was good or bad! also what rocks one girls world might not do a dang thing for another! This is all about the girls performance n the guys pleasure! of course us girls looooovvvee when the session is satisfying for us as well... Originally Posted by stargirl3355
good answer