damnit i think i may be becomin a post..... sex on the mind

so here i'am thinking about sex yes i said SEX or maybe i should just say fucking and started looking online this is what i found
Telegraph disclosed a research study showed the conventional man thinks about sex 13 times throughout the day. This is 4,745 times a year. Is it hard to fathom that this would be correct? When do they get any work accomplished? Is that statistic valid? Numerous men, in the research study, admitted they think about sexual intercourse first thing in the morning. They same research study showed woman only think about having sex five times a day. That is only 1,825 times a year. This makes you think. If you catch your man staring into space, is he daydreaming about “having relations” at that moment? Alternatively, could he be fantasizing about the Bulls game on Friday night? In the evaluation, researchers discovered that one in three guys think a candlelit dinner is the best way of getting a woman in the mood, followed by a relaxing massage. I thought many women would be partial to music to get them in the mood. Do men sit around all day and think about how they can get their partner in the mood? Does it really have to be that hard?
How many times do men think about sex during the day? How many times are women thinking about having sexual intercourse? What ways are best to get a woman in the mood? Are men always ready? Have you had to get your man in the mood? Do you have a blueprint that works for getting a woman in the mood?
Attached Images File Type: jpg thinking-man.jpg (89.2 KB, 285 views)
Toni, you have some valid questions posted but it really does not have to be that hard. Boy meets girl, girl likes boy, they talk with chemistry being in the mix.... sparks fly.

Are a lot of guys thinking about sex? Sure but I doubt it is as much as is listed since that is going to be an age based item. Meaning the younger the guy is, the more he will be thinking of his next conquest. I don't dispute the statistic for women though... guys and girls are different for a reason. Different biological purposes for each sex hence how they think about sex will be different.

You had a lot of questions but I don't really see a single question to your post. Overall, I don't think it is that hard but people make it hard for a variety of reasons that a variety of researchers could pose. Almost like the old adage of getting a thousand monkeys pounding on thousand typewriters for a thousand years and eventually you will get the works of Shakespeare.
I either think about my bills, or sex, but if I didn't spend money on sex and my bills, I would have more time to spend thinking about sex.
Hmmm, 13 times a day? I think about sex at least double that everyday.
if that same poll was done with the members of this board, those findings would be 10 fold larger.
  • R.M.
  • 02-27-2010, 07:43 AM
Great thread Toni very refreshing.
Speaking for myself and probably most other guys.
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think about sex.
Every time I talk to a woman on the phone I think about sex.
Every time I see a picture or a video I think about sex.
I would guess that the figure for some of us is several hundred times a day.
I don't think I'm alone here?
If I only thought of sex 13 time per day I consider myself to be dead. Maybe 1013 on an off day.
The Thincker in the photo is only thincking because someone threw away his reading material.
if that same poll was done with the members of this board, those findings would be 10 fold larger. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

And yours may be a conservative estimate, in and of itself!!!
Do men sit around all day and think about how they can get their partner in the mood? No...the next good looking woman he sees he thinks about.
Does it really have to be that hard? Only has hard as a woman makes it?
How many times do men think about sex during the day? Waaaay more than 13 X per day
How many times are women thinking about having sexual intercourse? Not enough
What ways are best to get a woman in the mood? GIFTS OF EVERY KIND!
Are men always ready? Takes about 5 min
Have you had to get your man in the mood? Yes..Gifts, dinner, talk...gifts
Do you have a blueprint that works for getting a woman in the mood? If I were that good I wouldn't have to pay for it.
i think about sex when i am driving in my car and i see a hot chick in the next car then i jizz in my pants lol
I think about sex once a day. It's the whole day though.
if that same poll was done with the members of this board, those findings would be 10 fold larger. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Of course it would! But then the question becomes how far are we deviated from the mean???
The Thincker in the photo is only thincking because someone threw away his reading material. Originally Posted by pyramider
Or he's hiding it... and the result... from whomever walked in on him!!!