URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Harwin/Wilcrest
Activities: ok massage, cbj, daty, standing mish, scissor, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: black and shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Plain looking older woman, I would say not ugly. A little tummy with really nice tits for Asian. Big nipples, skinny legs and full bush.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. Still need to find the time to make my way down to ..75 or ..25 to visit the gals. Is one better than the other?
Good review. Still need to find the time to make my way down to ..75 or ..25 to visit the gals. Is one better than the other? Originally Posted by latinluvr465
I like 75 bettter. I’ve only ever seen Rose at 25, and while enthusiastic, she is easily in her 60’s, and her body shows it.
So I've seen 2 different recent reviews on Rose and one says she's "not skinny, petite" and the other says she's "chunky". Which is the better description of her? I'm actually partial to the chunky ones. They seem to enjoy themselves more.
Rose is a small lady in stature, probably five feet tall, and I don’t doubt she was skinny back in the day. So now she has skinny legs and arms, small flat butt, and a gut. She’s enthusiastic and a nice lady though, so you may like her. This is all IMHO of course.
Thanks Mk, enthusiasm goes a long way in my book.
Getting CBJ from grandmas is just wrong.