So I'm at the gas station last night...........

I just got back from running some quarter miles last night and was running on fumes. Time to make a pit stop and get some gas. Now, Pasadena is indeed hickville and there really isn't a lot of hotties hanging out like one would imagine hanging out off Richmond/BW8 and the west end of town.

I put the credit card in the slot and do my thing, no reason to go inside the store.

However.................I looked in the store and see some real hot gal at the cash register. Wearing a totally see through with only a dark colored bra, no panties. I can only see from the back side. Even though I am on hiatus from the hobby, hell, I am still a guy and still have to look. After filling up the car, I make up a reason to go inside. I just stand about 5 foot from the hotty (there is only the two guys working the register and the hotty and me in the store) and notice the inkwork on her ass that said something that ended with 'ess' and the other inkwork on her leg. I never saw her front or face, but she seemed to be in her early 20's. The dress was beyond tight and completely see through, not even white, like wearing saran wrap.

She walked out of the store and got into the car with some pimp looking guy and drove off.

The guy behind the counter asks if he could help me. I told him hell no, I just came in to check out the gal. He fully understood and told me that on occasion they get gals in there hotter than this one. Again I was surprised that Pasadena had gals like this, refer back to my comment about Richmond/BW8.

I laughingly told him if he went to the internet and did a search on Houston backpage he could probably view an ad and pictures of her. He laughed and said he would, but I told him I was just bullshitting him and we both laughed.

The joke was on me.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ons-19/7544024

Notice the tatoo on her ass.

But the important thing is that I did get that high 12 at the track.
Two of the hottest ladies I've seen have been chance spottings at gas stations/icehouses. I also made a point of finding something to pretend to be shopping for something in the store. Neither one looked like pros, so I never checked the local listings though.

Maybe I should take a hint from the old master Dear John and look anyway in the future.
Didn't chicagosun's recent sad saga start with a similar chance encounter at a store or bank or something? Just saying . . .
  • Trnch
  • 02-27-2010, 10:17 PM
The best 3som was from some gals at the gas station near the Church. Heaven loves it's Angles.
First off we have some hot girls in Pasadena. Expecally if you like Latinas thus why I've always had an affinity for them. The guy is probally her driver. She comes into town with several girls and from what I've been told they have no mode of transportation here. I haven't see her but I saw one of the other girls and got the whole story.
First off we have some hot girls in Pasadena. Expecally if you like Latinas thus why I've always had an affinity for them. The guy is probally her driver. She comes into town with several girls and from what I've been told they have no mode of transportation here. I haven't see her but I saw one of the other girls and got the whole story. Originally Posted by Brian7772
Yes we do have some hot gals in Pasadena. I have lived near Hickville for over 50 years, however I have yet to see someone practically dressed in saran wrap like she was. Talk about 'fuck me' clothes.

I saw the driver sitting in the front of the car, and trust me, he looked like he could do some driving if he was needed to. Driving his fist into someone's face. I understand them needing a driver, however common sense dictates the driver look more like Mike Tyson than Pee Wee Hermann. That's the nature of the beast when it comes to protecting the girls.
Wanna see girls in "fuck me cloths?" There is this little club on Shaver (I think) near where the old bowling ally was. I think its Rocking Rodeo/Ocean Club.
Why is everyone here so anal?

Several guys write about their farts.
Others about their dumps.
Many Dato these girls.
And this one brags about being an asshole!

I would run out of gas fast with a hottie like this
Great observation skills Dear John...
Tell me more about the driver, he sounds dreamy!
Didn't chicagosun's recent sad saga start with a similar chance encounter at a store or bank or something? Just saying . . . Originally Posted by cabletex7
yeah it did
Why is everyone here so anal?

Several guys write about their farts.
Others about their dumps.
Many Dato these girls.
And this one brags about being an asshole!

I would run out of gas fast with a hottie like this Originally Posted by The One and Only
I'm anal retentive... does that count?
  • bbkid
  • 03-01-2010, 06:30 AM
D_J, that was a good find (sighting?). You are right, very few hotties here in Pasadena, so when one does surface - you just gotta check her out.
Interesting story until I got to the pics.

I thought you said she was "hot".

I guess so, in a trailer park kinda way. I wouldn't have given her a second glance man. Heff