A Travel Girlfriend :)

Who is interested in traveling with me?? I am Independent and want a girl to do doubles/ singles/ tavel with me!!!!

I love what I do and the girl must be well reviewed and interested in girls too!!! NO DRAMA, NO GUYS please. thanks!!!

I am from the Little Rock, Arkansas area. Check me out!!!
I guess I can be talked into it. But, only if I get to drive...............I have one of the greatest reviews of all time............so , my rates are pretty steep.
DH, she said no drama!
DH, she said no drama! Originally Posted by boardman
Yes..........and she also said that she wanted a doubles partner who liked girls, who was well reviewed............2 out of 4 ain't bad.
I'd go with her too DH.... but I don't have any reviews
I guess I can be talked into it. But, only if I get to drive...............I have one of the greatest reviews of all time............so , my rates are pretty steep. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Hey DH , she said me, not you.......I promise to tell you all about it when I get home...
I'm jealous Sofia
In Arkansas.... ya'll need to understand they pay their time and companionship fees in chickens and pigs... I coulda' had a real nice chicken and pig farm to retire on if I had not had such a misspent youth...
Looks like she might be worth the 2 pigs and 2 chickens she askin', She is hot! .........but I ain't doing any doubles with her and DH.
Yep....DH would be the deal breaker
Hey DH , she said me, not you.......I promise to tell you all about it when I get home... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
WTF........sofia gets a pass on the drama and no review........and I get slammed for my manly charm?

Now, Miss Arkansas, sofia and me in a sandwich...........that would be worth writing a review about.........except sofia don't like to lick the kitty.
WTF........sofia gets a pass on the drama and no review........and I get slammed for my manly charm?

Now, Miss Arkansas, sofia and me in a sandwich...........that would be worth writing a review about.........except sofia don't like to lick the kitty. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Arkansas Razorbacks... think Bacon...