Question: Should Biden be Impeached?

Rather simple question for the lads here.

Should Biden be Impeached?

Looking for (mostly) Serious responces:

... Have at it!

### Salty
Blokes, you mean.
Rather simple question for the lads here.

Should Biden be Impeached?

Looking for (mostly) Serious responces:

... Have at it!

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yes of course but removing him from office might be difficult and Harris wouldn't be any better, maybe even worse.
Biden was pretty shrewd when he tapped Harris for VP. Once you get past that “ first woman of color” crap, you realize what a shallow cunt she is.

No matter how inept Biden proves to be, the thought of ole “knee pads” as POTUS would give anybody the shivers.
He hasn't actually done anything that could seriously be impeachable.
Yes, he's mindless etc.

Should he be 25thed is the question.
But, then we get Kumhola, with Peelousi on deck until a new vp is sworn in.
Sadly, it actually may be better to wait for next election cycle.
I do not think President Biden has done anything "rising to the level of" whatever it takes to impeach and remove a president. Not in his capacity as President. I don't think President Trump did either. President Clinton came close on the "crimes" part, but they made it about sex . . .which just doesn't q1uite get there in my view.

President Nixon did. But then he was not impeached.

Is the Biden family corrupt? Well yes, as corrupt as the Clinton family is. I just do not think a case can be made under provisions of the Constitution to remove him. Criminal charges against his brother and and son should be brought and that might drag in President Biden, yes.

I am convinced that President Biden is no longer cable of being the chief executive of anything, let alone the USA. Talk about who has access to the nuclear codes!

It is my view that President Biden should step down (resign) as president for valid reasons of health. If he does not step down in the near future, he will eventually have an episode of some sort that makes it crushingly obvious that he is incapacitated by his condition, whatever that maybe, and removed through the process of the 25th Amendment.

I give it 18 months on the outside.
No. It’s not like he tried to slickly strong arm a foreign government into providing some election help or drummed up and then reveled in his supporters attacking a co-equal branch of government in an attempt to overturn an election he lost. If those things can’t get you removed from office, nothing can.
No. It’s not like he tried to slickly strong arm a foreign government into providing some election help or drummed up and then reveled in his supporters attacking a co-equal branch of government in an attempt to overturn an election he lost. If those things can’t get you removed from office, nothing can. Originally Posted by NoirMan

you came from the trash can rob steal money cause place got hit with a hurricane blame it on X-MEN STORM - YOU SAINT SHOULD PRAY FOR NO HURRICANE AND BUY INSURANCE CON MAN HUSTLER

OIL INDUSTRY BP/EXXON OIL HUSTLING SCAM

you should pray/play less and work more to pay insurance

NO. MENTAL SCAM WOLF OF WALL STREET LUNCH SPEECH SCAM - KEEP IT IN THE STOCK MARKET PONSY SCAM

GAMBLING WITHOUT HOLDING ANY CARDS

ANOTHER BORN TRASH FOR A SOCIAL SECURITY # BUSH SS PLAN STOCK GOING DOWN HUSTLER
High crimes and misdemeanors....which is determined by the House. Treason (providing aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war) is impeachable because the democrats already said so even if they didn't charge Trump. Billions of dollars in equipment left to the Taliban would qualify. He would say no one could have predicted but we have generals saying they did predict this and they told Biden.
Impeachment is a political shit show. Better they go with the 25th amendment. Still, you're left with an empty pant suit.
High crimes and misdemeanors....which is determined by the House. Treason (providing aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war) is impeachable because the democrats already said so even if they didn't charge Trump. Billions of dollars in equipment left to the Taliban would qualify. He would say no one could have predicted but we have generals saying they did predict this and they told Biden.
Impeachment is a political shit show. Better they go with the 25th amendment. Still, you're left with an empty pant suit. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

TALK TO THE L.E. CONNECTICUT SHORT CUT ROBBERY SCAM, VICE PRESIDENT/VICE L.E. DAN HANDICAP SPELLING POTATO TO ROB IN AN
"WINDOWS XP" - TEXAS SHERIFF ROBBERY LENDING SCAM
Can we collectively agree to permaban lolhahaha?

It's just spamming and is indistinguishable from a bot.
Leaves Kummly in charge and Nancys as VP so we're doomed , BUT to the OP YES
Question: Should Biden be Impeached?

YES! He lied
Leaves Kummly in charge and Nancys as VP so we're doomed , BUT to the OP YES Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Actually that is NOT the way it works.

Yes, I would leave "Kummly" as POTUS, but she would get to nominate her own VP and Nancy would remain as Speaker. The chain of succession doesn't mean that everyone moves up a rung if the person above them leaves office, it only comes into effect if the POTUS dies and the next person in the chain also dies or is incapacitated and unable to serve as POTUS,

As for impeaching Dementia Joe, I certainly hope the GOP is smart enough not to follow the DIMS off the cliff of impeachment. Let's be honest here, it's not like poor old Joe is really running anything now, getting rid of him will only put another empty suit in the White House. The real powers running the country won't miss a beat. NOTHING will change except that EVERY future POTUS will have to worry about being impeached if the balance of power in Congress is stacked against him/her.
Actually that is NOT the way it works.

Yes, I would leave "Kummly" as POTUS, but she would get to nominate her own VP and Nancy would remain as Speaker. The chain of succession doesn't mean that everyone moves up a rung if the person above them leaves office, it only comes into effect if the POTUS dies and the next person in the chain also dies or is incapacitated and unable to serve as POTUS,

As for impeaching Dementia Joe, I certainly hope the GOP is smart enough not to follow the DIMS off the cliff of impeachment. Let's be honest here, it's not like poor old Joe is really running anything now, getting rid of him will only put another empty suit in the White House. The real powers running the country won't miss a beat. NOTHING will change except that EVERY future POTUS will have to worry about being impeached if the balance of power in Congress is stacked against him/her. Originally Posted by GaGambler
100% common sense here!

Good Post