Trump Insurrection kills one so far

The woman who was shot during this afternoon’s failed coup has died.

It’s time for Pence et al to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove this fucking traitor.

And then throw the fucking book at him and his criminal conspirators
She died from a trigger happy cop.
The woman who was shot during this afternoon’s failed coup has died.

It’s time for Pence et al to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove this fucking traitor.

And then throw the fucking book at him and his criminal conspirators Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The traitors are the stupid Liberals who have been pushing their fucking luck for the past four years. Now the Conservatives are pushing back. That's right one person dies. That blood is on the hands of the Democrats for all the shit they've been inflicting on innocent people in the violence they've orchestrated.
The traitors are the stupid Liberals who have been pushing their fucking luck for the past four years. Now the Conservatives are pushing back. That's right one person dies. That blood is on the hands of the Democrats for all the shit they've been inflicting on innocent people in the violence they've orchestrated. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Can't blame others for Trump's behavior, though that's HIS way, and apparently yours too.

Prominent Republicans across the country are condemning Trump and his attempted coup. People more conservative, better educated and probably more intelligent than you, kind sir.

You call this "conservatives pushing back?"

How about just shove off. Your coup is DEAD!
Can't blame others for Trump's behavior, though that's HIS way, and apparently yours too.

Prominent Republicans across the country are condemning Trump and his attempted coup. People more conservative, better educated and probably more intelligent than you, kind sir.

You call this "conservatives pushing back?"

How about just shove off. Your coup is DEAD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Democrats have been badgering Trump from day one. This is the end game.
Like I was saying, crow is the fruit of the skies...
So Trumps end game was to get his follower shot and killed and to totally embarrass his supporters. Sounds about right for Trump logic.
The potus must be removed from office today and charged.
The potus must be removed from office today and charged Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Most retarded thing to say

How about Biden and his son for diddling children?

Oh wait, liberals love that dont they

BLM and the white retarded middle aged retards that try and have some sort of guilt over fucking slavery.

Give me a fucking break.

Both sides are fucking you, you are too dumb to notice because you were taught to be a fucking parrot all your life.
Think for yourself and look at what is happening.
Both sides are fucking you.
BOTH SIDES
Divert divert divert blame blame blame. Of course trumpy and his mob had nothing to do with the loss of life. It was the libs that were no where close. I'm sure trumpy lost a lot of supporters that are not really really stupid.

I agree pence and any half way smart people in the room need to take action to send the unhinged trumpy to face the courts of law
Divert divert divert blame blame blame. Of course trumpy and his mob had nothing to do with the loss of life. It was the libs that were no where close. I'm sure trumpy lost a lot of supporters that are not really really stupid.

I agree pence and any half way smart people in the room need to take action to send the unhinged trumpy to face the courts of law
Most retarded thing to say

How about Biden and his son for diddling children?

Oh wait, liberals love that dont they

BLM and the white retarded middle aged retards that try and have some sort of guilt over fucking slavery.

Give me a fucking break.

Both sides are fucking you, you are too dumb to notice because you were taught to be a fucking parrot all your life.
Think for yourself and look at what is happening.
Both sides are fucking you.
BOTH SIDES Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Not like this.
  • Old-T
  • 01-06-2021, 05:53 PM
She died from a trigger happy cop. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You have just shown yourself to be the biggest hypocrit on here.

Breaking into Congress should be treated as it was. Really no different than the MPs shooting someone who tries to get into an ICBM silo.

But your abject disgusting devotion to Fearless Leader somehow makes you feel justified that Rioting For Trump is good. If that happened anywhere else you would praise the cops and condemn the rioter. But not here. Not when Der Furrher tells these Zombies to pick up guns and riot.

Not that I suspect anything different from a zombie.
They're comparing this to 9/11 ????

Are they serious?
You have just shown yourself to be the biggest hypocrit on here.

Breaking into Congress should be treated as it was. Really no different than the MPs shooting someone who tries to get into an ICBM silo.

But your abject disgusting devotion to Fearless Leader somehow makes you feel justified that Rioting For Trump is good. If that happened anywhere else you would praise the cops and condemn the rioter. But not here. Not when Der Furrher tells these Zombies to pick up guns and riot.

Not that I suspect anything different from a zombie. Originally Posted by Old-T
I already said I joined Antifa. I'm not a hypocrite, I simply changed my mind. Something people on this forum are incapable of doing.

Fuck congress, and fuck millionaire politicians.