fantasies

I had someone tell me it was a fantasy to have 2 sisters to give him a bbbj at once and wondered if me and my sister(provider here) to blow him at same time. Which lead me to this topic......What is your fantasy?
After a session that goes way over time and were both spent - the provider looks up from her state of orgasm induced stupor and gives back my money then turns into a pizza
After a session that goes way over time and were both spent - the provider looks up from her state of orgasm induced stupor and gives back my money then turns into a pizza Originally Posted by John_Dough
What if she doesn't charge and then while naked cooks you pizza?

My latest fantasy is to be able to go fishin in a boat and have sex on the boat all night under the stars or in the rain all night long!

My latest fantasy is to be able to go fishin in a boat and have sex on the boat all night under the stars or in the rain all night long! Originally Posted by Absolutely

Nice!!!
I am extremely curious. Have these self promotional ThreADS actually drummed up any biz for you on ECCIE?

I am not trying to be a smart ass but it is way more than obvious to pretty much everyone.

I am not suggesting they stop because they can lead to some interesting responses but I'm really wondering if they actually work in terms of the phone ringing more?

At least you are very sweet about it but what I liked about FOXXxYROxXxY's ThreAD was it was honest, brief and right to the point. It didn't attempt to insult anyone's intelligence.
Can we stay on topic please? To answer your question i am just trying to spark up some things. I will continuously have business with or without starting threads due to my dazzling reviews and sweet personality
I am extremely curious. Have these self promotional ThreADS actually drummed up any biz for you on ECCIE?

I am not trying to be a smart ass but it is way more than obvious to pretty much everyone.

I am not suggesting they stop because they can lead to some interesting responses but I'm really wondering if they actually work in terms of the phone ringing more?

At least you are very sweet about it but what I liked about FOXXxYROxXxY's ThreAD was it was honest, brief and right to the point. It didn't attempt to insult anyone's intelligence. Originally Posted by Codybeast
sounds like something fun and romantic lol if i knew how to swim i wouldn't mind having sex on a boat or anything pertaining to being on water and not land

My latest fantasy is to be able to go fishin in a boat and have sex on the boat all night under the stars or in the rain all night long! Originally Posted by Absolutely

At least you are very sweet about it but what I liked about FOXXxYROxXxY's ThreAD was it was honest, brief and right to the point. It didn't attempt to insult anyone's intelligence. Originally Posted by Codybeast

Stop, Stop, Stop. This isn't a hey im in town thread so please stop beating your fucking chest everytime a girl post in coed. She's got two threads, she's not even in Austin, she just liked the folks here and so now she post's in here and both of her threads have responses and are fun.

The miss's are finally gone, let's have some nice, peaceful, fun threads for a while before they come back.

Tell you what, I'll rent a boat and we can go out on the lake and take care of this one for you. I'll even bring the party favors so it will be a blast. Not all night though cuz I'm sure the boat shop closes at some point and my junk is gonna get tired to. If you need an all nighter I can just bring the other half of the Bang Bro's tandem and we can take turns until you're good and satisfied.
I want to do a tandem jump from 10,000 ft ( or however far up people jump out) and fuck on the way down with my hot young lady friend.

I scuba dive too so I would also say go 100 feet down and fuck but salt water is a bitch to fuck in so I'll go zero G fucking as my second choice.
It's going to be a short fuck,exit 13,000 and your ride is 54 seconds,have fun!
It's going to be a short fuck,exit 13,000 and your ride is 54 seconds,have fun! Originally Posted by Capt. Howdy
I think if I am plummeting at those high speeds I would nut pretty fucking quick. Of course I think I probably need to start the fucking and have both parties lubed in the plane because going down that fast is gonna dry some stuff out.
And you do realize if you do a tandem jump,it will be a instructor jabbing you in the ass,Right? Things to think about.
And you do realize if you do a tandem jump,it will be a instructor jabbing you in the ass,Right? Things to think about. Originally Posted by Capt. Howdy
I'm not talking about an instructor jump. You did read the part where I mentioned the hot young lady. I did that so that people would understand that there isn't an instructor jabbing me in the ass.

Stay out of my fantasy, get back in your own. Share yours with us mr howdy.
Stop, Stop, Stop. This isn't a hey im in town thread so please stop beating your fucking chest everytime a girl post in coed. She's got two threads, she's not even in Austin, she just liked the folks here and so now she post's in here and both of her threads have responses and are fun.

The miss's are finally gone, let's have some nice, peaceful, fun threads for a while before they come back. Originally Posted by homer13
a) I was under the impression she was back in town but that's neither here nor there.
b) I even said the threads shouldn't stop as they do generate some interesting responses.
c) Not a one of her threads simply addresses a topic of interest. They All are worded in such a fashion as to promote her service ability or services offered as a provider including the two currently posted. Whether it be about how she is able to get a client to pop 4 times in an hour or if mongers fantasize about the sister tag team bbj services she and her sister provide. Don't even pretend this isn't the case. I simply wanted to know if this approach actually generates calls.
d) Look back at my post history and explain how I'm beating my chest Every time a girl post in coed. Generally I'm quite complimentary to the ones who do, including the more obvious threADS.
It's you who regularly gets into a shit storm with the female posters.

My apologies Super. As I said you seem very sweet and certainly no offense intended. I just call it as I see it. It seems very obvious to me but of course I could be wrong. I'll admit this is one instance I should have kept my thoughts to myself.