DFW Boredom..

Wow.... DFW seems slow

I'm really busy while on tour so when I come home to DFW it seems so slow here. Do other traveling providers feel this way? I guess it's the hustle bustle of traveling I'm use to.

Any suggestions on how to occupy my time when I'm home.. I usually work out and start planning my next tour...but still get bored.
Maybe I should do doubles with someone while I'm here?? Hummm
I'll be your double !!!!!
Welcome to Dallas girl. WE are the city to be in. There are alot of us here. So, take the time and relax. You will get busy. Just get in chat.. and post that you're here.

Amber Rain
Lacy,
Sounds like you've been burning the candle at both ends whilst on the road. I travel WAY too much and when I get home the only thing I have to compare the quiet of my home to is the riot-style pace of my trips. Pour yourself a glass of your favorite wine.....find some relaxing music....perhaps light up a few candles...a hot bath to relax the muscles and then just settle in and enjoy the peace and quiet.....and..before you're ready to settle into a long-deserved night of sleep....don't forget to straddle my face and let me lavish some attention on your hot...well...you know...
Come scoop me up lets go have a drink!!!!!!!! hehe
Count me in as your double.
It does seem like business in DFW has slowed down just a bit, and I live here, I don't just pass through.
With the holidays coming up I'm pretty sure some of ECCIE's hobbyists will have other things to spend their money on, but a lot of providers will probably start offering specials soon.
It does seem like business in DFW has slowed down just a bit, and I live here, I don't just pass through.
With the holidays coming up I'm pretty sure some of ECCIE's hobbyists will have other things to spend their money on, but a lot of providers will probably start offering specials soon. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
us guys can only hope!!!

or would you rather have something stuffed into your stocking?
I sure do have specials pmdelites. See my showcase and my current ad in my signature I'm going to be visiting my family around Christmas time, so I'm running a lot of my holiday specials around this time or in the next month or so.
It does get quite boring in dallas, traveling will soon be frequent for me.
I really wonder why dallas has the most providers...
We are blessed around here with a year round wealth of beautiful providers. As a result, the market for traveling providers -- even very lovely ones like the OP -- is somewhat limited. Just the opposite in towns and areas that are not as blessed (and that would encompass just about ALL other towns and areas).

The hobbyist in DFW is a kid in the biggest and best candyshop anywhere.