And we have a WINNER!!

Someone beat my MSOG challenge!!!
Just had to make the announcement! Curious how many of you are going to try to beat him now!!
Everyone give a round of applause for thefireman!!!
Congrats! You're in first place!
<3
XOXO
Jillian
Msog challenge you say, please elaborate if you could as to what is said challenge you speak of ?
Pm me for details. Not advertising here. Just letting those who knew about the challenge and participated that we have a winner.
What was his number or if you prefer, his total discount on the hour?
4 in an hour! Highest so far! I was pleasantly surprised!
...to be young again...***sigh***
not trying to derail, but this reminds me of the seinfeld where kramer tells jerry he's "faked" it before...

"well you know, if its enough already and i just want to get some sleep"

classic stuff...
I don't think he could've faked it! I was there! I "caught" it! and trying to say this as nice as possible without insulting thefireman but he is not young!! Which is why I was so pleasantly surprised. But you still have until the 31st. And whoever wins gets a prize! Not sure what it is yet but it will be worth it!!
Holy shit. Congrats to him, I am still kinda young and that feat would prove difficult
Well on as of right now thefireman is in the #1 spot. If any of you think you can beat him feel free to try. I will post the stats once a week until the 31st and we find out who the winner is! And what the Prize is!!
Damn. I couldn't have even beaten that in my 20s. Congrats to him on his super human endurance and congrats to you for sticking with it to the end. I hope you both iced down afterwards
I don't think he could've faked it! I was there! I "caught" it! and trying to say this as nice as possible without insulting thefireman but he is not young!! Which is why I was so pleasantly surprised. But you still have until the 31st. And whoever wins gets a prize! Not sure what it is yet but it will be worth it!! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
definitely not calling anyone out for faking it, my comment was merely a thought that entered my mind when you posted this, nothing else.
And the special is still minus $15 per pop in the hour, so he saved $60, right?
definitely not calling anyone out for faking it, my comment was merely a thought that entered my mind when you posted this, nothing else. Originally Posted by fletch
Oh I knew exactly what you were talking about. I watched Seinfeld every night at 7. & 11 on fox25 growing up. I think I've seen every episode. My favorite is when they are at the party in Long Island and Elaine looks at the lady and goes "maybe the dingo ate yo' baby" hahaha still cracks me up everytime!
That is one heck of an innovative special.