Scented massage oils that a woman will find (sensually) stimulating?

Recommendations?
I've not found the lotion but the smell of money seems to make them happy. I don't like a lady too scented because I'm usually going back to work or home.
I love the smell of sweet almond oil. For me, I find it to be stimulating and erotic. Every-time I smell the scent of sweet almonds, I think about a hard cock rubbing against my neck and collarbone!

(Gentlemen, I hope you guys are taking down some notes! )
Anything in the mint family
I love the smell of sweet almond oil. For me, I find it to be stimulating and erotic. Every-time I smell the scent of sweet almonds, I think about a hard cock rubbing against my neck and collarbone!

This is helpful. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Anything in the mint family Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
This is helpful.

I've not found the lotion but the smell of money seems to make them happy. I don't like a lady too scented because I'm usually going back to work or home. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
This, not so much.

Thanks ladies. Any more?
Bring the scents!!!!! Love a wonderful smelling Lady on my arm!!!!
Bring the scents!!!!! Love a wonderful smelling Lady on my arm!!!! Originally Posted by verygood69
The idea is to help turn her on, not you!
I think scents are generally a very bad idea from a providers standpoint. I understand the question here is what could a customer bring. But that just is someone else creating the same problem. For hobbyists who have a SO, this creates huge problems, and therefore makes that provider off limits. Why do something that might knock a provider out of a session with another guy. Just basic professionalism and courtesy.
I think you misunderstand the idea, which is to rub it on her.

Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Cough, cough...funny you say that, I happen to know a guy...

Cough, cough...funny you say that, I happen to know a guy...

Originally Posted by EasyLover214
This would be lovely after a nice bath in almond milk, followed with a sweet almond oil massage, and then ending with the "nut" in my mouth. Mmmhm! After-all, I LOVE the taste of almonds!