Trouble Registering?

• TBONE
  • 01-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Wanted to offer some suggestions for anyone having trouble registering. You should recieve a confirmation email after you complete registration which contains a link you must click to activate your account.

Many users have reported this email going straight to their spam folder...others never receive it at all. There should be no delay from the time you register and the time the email arrives in your inbox....so, once you complete registration, go straight to your email and check your inbox AND your spam or trash folder.

If you don't find the confirmation email in either folder, send us an email to websupport@eccie.net and one of will be glad to manually activate your account. Sorry if it causes any inconvenience...

T
Worked fine for me, and thanks for the great site
Wanted to offer some suggestions for anyone having trouble registering. You should recieve a confirmation email after you complete registration which contains a link you must click to activate your account.

Many users have reported this email going straight to their spam folder...others never receive it at all. There should be no delay from the time you register and the time the email arrives in your inbox....so, once you complete registration, go straight to your email and check your inbox AND your spam or trash folder.

If you don't find the confirmation email in either folder, send us an email to websupport@eccie.net and one of will be glad to manually activate your account. Sorry if it causes any inconvenience...

T Originally Posted by TBONE
I had a glitch the first time around...not sure if it was my wi-fi connection or if it was the site, but things worked perfectly the second time...enjoying the experience so far--interface seems more pleasant than aspd...replying to posts is kind of different (wasn't sure to post reply at top or bottom of content in box, but think I figured it out....Peace out!
One more tip is on initial log in check the remember me tab.
Some folks are having cookies issues, this has been a solution for those that log in and begin to look around and find themselves back at log in prompt.