Miiya = not just bad TCB

I had seen Miiya before, although it had been a while. Last night I sent her a PM and an email about setting up and appointment today and made clear I did not have a hobby phone, so we'd have to arrange by PM or email (stopped carrying one a long time ago since 9 out of 10 providers don't have a problem with it. She emailed me back that she was available; we set an appointment by email this morning; she emailed me her incall location about 40 mins before the appointment and she asked for confirmation that I had received it; I returned confirmation and said I would email her when I arrived, which I did asking for the room #, and at the exact same time, she sent an email telling me to call her; I immediately replied, once again, I don't have a hobby phone; after two follow up emails went unanswered and I waited 35 minutes in the lobby, I bailed; she emails me 3 HOURS LATER, saying "omg" I was waiting for you to call and you didn't, I DID know you didn't have a hobby phone but I never give a room number out by email, and I thought you could call me blocked or something (um, like I'm going to call a googlable number of a provider on my corporate phone). With driving and waiting, that's 2 hours I lost because: (1) she doesn't REALLY understand the meaning of "I don't have a hobby phone"; and (2) she gets me all the way to the incall with emails and then can't be bothered to send me an email when I get there.
IMHO this is not alert worthy, not even close.
If you wanted to complain about this you should have just put it in coed IMHO.

Providers are used to dealing with clients with hobby phones, if you insist on trying to get by on emails alone this kind of thing is bound to happen sooner or later.

You should just get a hobby phone.
No, I made that CRYSTAL CLEAR that I don't use a hobby phone in the first email, and she acknowledged that. Why is it MY fault exactly?
  • onei
  • 09-04-2014, 08:00 PM
But why is it "alert worthy?"
  • Toyz
  • 09-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Not an alert...its a nugget of information. Certainly not meltdown worthy. Check yourself & mark it down to experience.
you were in the lobby? and couldn't call her from a courtesy or pay phone in the hotel?
you were in the lobby? and couldn't call her from a courtesy or pay phone in the hotel? Originally Posted by Bob McV
Bob, I thought of that myself, and then realized she's probably not registered under her ECCIE handle, or whatever name the OP knows her by.
  • ztonk
  • 09-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Bad TCB doesn't pose a thread to someone's safety, so this is moved from Alerts to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Bob, I thought of that myself, and then realized she's probably not registered under her ECCIE handle, or whatever name the OP knows her by. Originally Posted by FoulRon
sounds like he had her cell#

"and at the exact same time, she sent an email telling me to call her;"

sounds like a bad case of the brain farts to me....
Hello....two words. Pay. Phone. If some dude told me he didn't have a hobby phone, I'd only think it meant that I couldn't call him. I wouldn't think, if I asked him to call me, that he would not be able to find a way to do that. Pay. Phone. They still have them in every hotel lobby. And at gas stations.
Yea, it's just a case of poor communication and coordination on both sides.

I do feel that this is something you ought to sort out in private with her. Not that putting her on a blast in public is necessarily bad......at least you got several feedbacks.
you can block cell phone calls just dial *67 first, your number would have been blocked and you would have gotten the pussy you wanted..
Get a phone or not. Most tcb especially when arrival use text and phone. Stickly pm and mail is an exception. Your able to get your mail with handheld, your able to get Google voice or just block and call also. It seems like a very small issue problem that could have been overcome with a little technology.
I've been successful via email only due to hobby phone not having minutes, but that's been with my ATFs who understand my position. The *67 is a good option on a phone where you have control over it. Was this provider at a good hotel or one at the Vagina Triangle? The nice ones have courtesy phones that can dial outside lines.
If you cant afford a hobby phone.............well need I say more.