Encounter: Tight Pussy on a Timy Spinner!!

Date: 8/19/19
Name: MissMarissaBaby
User ID:: 500201
Phone: 682-459-7988
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=500201
City: Fossil Creek
State: Texas
Address: 820 & Beach Street
Activities: DATY, FIV/Finger Banging, CFS in FDAU
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brunette with red highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Marissa is probably all of 85 lbs soaking wet. Small A cup, with responsive nips. Definitely a spinner body, that begs to be pounded from behind.
Recommendation: Yes
cool story bro...

Appreciate the honest review, compadre. Whether your experience was positive or negative, that's up to each person who reads your review to decide for himself. Looks like you had a fun time though.
What rate?
What rate? Originally Posted by reipplestreamdrive
Thanks for review, Hectorsilverman. It appears your experience was pretty much the polar opposite of her first reviewer , so I am looking forward to her next review by a different hobbyist to see if he gets what you got or her first reviewer as far as her service goes.

If there is more reviews of her that pop up like yours, the conclusion that comes to mind is there was another hobbyist (You&Me) who also trolled the WW and all his reviews were of nothing but WW girls and each one read like a romantic novel that no one after him ever even came close to experience with the same provider as he reported. And IIRC, MissMarissaBaby's first reviewer was a fan boy of that hobbyist.
I didn’t Sugar coat the story, just told it exactly how it went down. I kind of knew going in it was going to be a train wreck but wanted to find out for myself. She text me later asking if I had written a review, and told her I wrote exactly what happened, so guys knew what to expect, and save her and them from getting pissed. There should be no surprises here guys, unless they are good ones YMMV
Thanks for review, Hectorsilverman. It appears your experience was pretty much the polar opposite of her first reviewer , so I am looking forward to her next review by a different hobbyist to see if he gets what you got or her first reviewer as far as her service goes.

If there is more reviews of her that pop up like yours, the conclusion that comes to mind is there was another hobbyist (You&Me) who also trolled the WW and all his reviews were of nothing but WW girls and each one read like a romantic novel that no one after him ever even came close to experience with the same provider as he reported. And IIRC, MissMarissaBaby's first reviewer was a fan boy of that hobbyist. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Wow... the jealousy that prevails in your comments is very clear...
You are nothing more then a comical joke... and my reviews are not at all one bit of all new girls in the welcome wagon...
And every one of these girls started somewhere and when they join this site they post in the welcome wagon, and Hobbyist seeing them is how they het established here!
You are nothing more than a DRAMA QUEEN, a coward and a JEALOUS old man sitting around in your underwear pulling on your little pecker...

Not one person on this board knows what happened with me and her during our session except me and her!
Regardless of what she disclosed to this guy right here... It is hooker talk... So... whatever he thinks he knows is hearsay and he can speculate and come to his own opinion!
Blah.. blah... blah...
Nice!
Nice!
Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time
Nicely done Hector
  • TC75
  • 08-20-2019, 08:04 AM
Great review! I am definitely going to meet this baby!

She told me I could "ass fuck" her as long as I'm not too rough. I can't wait to get in that!
I am looking forward to her next review by a different hobbyist to see if he gets what you got Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Based on the info in her original bio, I think it's safe to safe they both GOT the same thing.
Thanks for your review.
So she blew her first reviewer but not you...wondering if dick size has anything to do with it...?