Nuru at AMP

I have not been to an AMP in a number of years and I'm sure things have changed. I'm interested in trying a NURU massage. Do any of the AMPs provide a true NURU? If so, who do you recommend? Also, can someone share with me what the current rates are for an AMP from 30 minutes, 60 minutes to NURU? Please feel free to pm me. Thank you.
Almost every one of the reviews in this link mention Nuru activities. I don't know how you could've missed this easily obtained information.
Check it out for yourself.
https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=6770320
I have not been to an AMP in a number of years and I'm sure things have changed. I'm interested in trying a NURU massage. Do any of the AMPs provide a true NURU? If so, who do you recommend? Also, can someone share with me what the current rates are for an AMP from 30 minutes, 60 minutes to NURU? Please feel free to pm me. Thank you. Originally Posted by txlogic
Try this link. The other seems to have technical difficulties.

https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=6771560
Try this link. The other seems to have technical difficulties.

https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=6771560 Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
The links worked and now they don't. That's really odd.
Mental AtrraXXXion thanks for the links. Unfortunately they did not work for me. I have done a search for "NURU" and did get plenty of results. My goal is to see if I can get someone to pm me with a recommendation. However, my primary reason for the thread is to get an update on what the current rates are. It has been 7 or 8 years since I visited an AMP and I'm not sure what the current house fee and average tips are. Please pm me. Thank you.
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2021, 04:16 AM
You won’t find true Nuru in AMP.
There used to be a Korean lady (Indy) that was really good but retired cause married to a client
Gracie... enough said.
There isn't a full on Nuru trend anymore. That being said, it's still pretty common for the table showers to finish up with a soapy body slide session before flipping onto one's back for a stripper slide session as a warm-up for the main event. Now whether that's luxurious decadence, or a perfunctory performance is still up to the provider - but it's the Nuru substitute as the providers with that knowledge have retired, and the new generation isn't as well trained.
You won’t find true Nuru in AMP.
There used to be a Korean lady (Indy) that was really good but retired cause married to a client Originally Posted by vadc
Lei Lover... I hope that she's happy.
Lei Lover... I hope that she's happy. Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22

was just going to post that. that woman was off the charts kinky. i made a point to get one last visit in when she posted she was retiring.
Currently girls that offer nuru body slides/Massages in shower if requested.
LUXURY
-BB
-Emma
-Asa

Sun
-Eve
-Cat

I recommend you see Cat or BB, they use a lot of baby oil and like it very slippery.