Name: Alexis
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/BottomUpLounge
City: Council Bluffs
State: Iowa
Address: Off Vets HWY
Activities: 2 dances
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender baby with with a few tats on her arm and back. Nice bubble booty & a sexy twat gap.
Recommendation: No
Hell I didn't even know they were still open!
I was going to say the same thing. That place is still around, huh?
Don't even walk inside: the dancers, bartenders, and door guy get pissed off if you don't buy a drink.
It's just not a good atmosphere.
  • LNK
  • 11-13-2018, 08:15 AM
Don't even walk inside: the dancers, bartenders, and door guy get pissed off if you don't buy a drink.
It's just not a good atmosphere. Originally Posted by NotMyName1
I can't comprehend your attitude about this. You do realize that the whole point of going into a strip club is to buy overpriced drinks and throw money at scantily dressed/nude women, right?

If you walk in just to window shop, I don't blame them for being pissed off at you.
I can't comprehend your attitude about this. You do realize that the whole point of going into a strip club is to buy overpriced drinks and throw money at scantily dressed/nude women, right?

If you walk in just to window shop, I don't blame them for being pissed off at you. Originally Posted by LNK
Judging by your previous reviews I assume you live in Lincoln. There are many other Strip Clubs better in Lincoln and Waverly then this place, there are some in Omaha on the way to Bottoms Up lounge..

Idk why you're so upset... I'm just telling people to stay away from this SHIT place.

I do it all the time and other places didnt get as angry as this place did.
I can give you strip clubs right now that you can just walk in and window shop without pissing anyone off.
But this place makes it so vocal.

The dancers and management at BottomsUp are trash, plenty of other bars in Omaha and CB with more freedom.

If you like going to a place with ladies in their 40s-50s dancing for you, and with 4 customers so it feels like there's a spotlight on you as the stage dancer points at you and forces you to the bar..."HE NEEDS A DRINK" then this place is for you.

Plenty of other bars that are free that you don't need to spend money to "window shop"
  • LNK
  • 11-16-2018, 01:57 AM
I'm not upset, that seems to be your department.

I could repeat my earlier comment, but it went sailing over your head the first time.

I don't know *any* strip club that is pleased to have guys come in and just hang out and ogle the women without buying something.

The quality or lack thereof has nothing to do with it.

Would you listen to a busker on the street corner perform for several songs, and then walk away without throwing some cash in their hat?

I suspect I know the answer.
I can’t really think of any place that lets you stay without ordering a drink, especially if you didn’t pay a cover.
Depends on how much you spend there...

Or what you're there for...

I guess?
I can’t really think of any place that lets you stay without ordering a drink, especially if you didn’t pay a cover. Originally Posted by OmahaRedWing

PM me
Would you listen to a busker on the street corner perform for several songs, and then walk away without throwing some cash in their hat? Originally Posted by LNK
Let me break this down for you so you can comprehend it (probably still won't get through to you):

Do you tip every single dancer that you see perform on stage when you're in a strip club?
I suspect I know the answer.

As far as I know dancers don't get drink or entry fee sales.

Also, I'm not saying other bars aren't *pleased* with it, I'm saying they aren't vocal or holler about it like this bar does. (Probably due to Bottoms Up having decreasing sales)
  • LNK
  • 11-19-2018, 01:09 AM
Let me break this down for you so you can comprehend it (probably still won't get through to you) Originally Posted by NotMyName1

Not a joke, but if you try hard, even you might make the connection.

I'm all done trying to explain something this simple to someone so thick.
So let me see, someone should be able to walk in a business, never plan on spending money at the business, demand to be treated like royalty, and be shocked when staff calls them out.

Every business needs to have money coming in to keep the doors open. You don't have to order alcohol, but you need to purchase something if you don't pay a cover.

Not a joke, but if you try hard, even you might make the connection.

I'm all done trying to explain something this simple to someone so thick. Originally Posted by LNK
Duces