20’s Showgirls Building Demolished

Last week when I drove by the old 20’s Showgirls/Club Omaha building there were construction fences around it. I thought they were going to do some renovations. Today when I drove by the building was gone with just a small pile of rubble remaining.

I only went there once a long time ago and didn’t think it was a very good strip club. But still sort of sad to see another adult entertainment establishment totally disappear from Omaha.
It was a regular nightclub before it was a gentlemen club. Was a split club for a while as well.

I wondered if anything was going to go into the building,
They didn't disappear, they just moved to a new location. They are on the NE corner of 120th & Center, same building as Rehab Lounge and a laundromat.
Someone bought it to develop it into something. Can't remember what though.
Partially cuz it has been long time since I have been to a dance club and I also had a date set up for going to Kandis. But I got there a lil after 4 1 day a few wks ago and the weren't opwn yet! Now it will be longer till I visit 1 !
I have never heard of Kandis. I went to club OMAHA once, I was only patron that night, it was summer time around 4th of July if my memory serves me right. There were only 4 ladies dancing and I just hung out at a table with an out of town dancer from Kansas and got her number for take out. Never called it but probably would have been a fun time. It was hot in the club that day and she had some body odor which was in back of my mind.
It's supposed to be around like 72nd and Blondo
Yea it is just West of 72nd and Blondo.but they don't open til 4 pm! (what the sign says) I had a date and we were going to meet there and they still weren't open! Just sayin
Kandi's is the old Mt Fuji Inn restaurant. Right west of 72nd and Blondo South side.