URL / Website: https://spearmintrhino.com/location/carter-lake-ia/
City: Carter Lake
State: -
Address: North 13th Street, near the Omaha airport
Activities: Cheap beers, great atmosphere, beautiful women, 15-minute dances x2
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Dancers were all makes and models, LOL. Several black, many white, a couple of latina girls. Large and small. All very nice and approachable. Most wanted to push you to do dances right away though. The private VIP dances are $130 for 15 minutes, $650 for 30 minutes, and $1200 for an hour. I had two 15 minute dances, and I have no idea what the other dances entail.

I'll refrain from dropping their names, but I had dance from a tall (5'8'ish) thin white girl and a short (5'1"ish) latina. Both of them were great to talk with.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like k*****
why would you pay $130 for a dry hump. and why would the dance cost quadruple from 15 minutes to 30? and who would pay 650 for a dry hump?
  • H&H
  • 12-05-2021, 11:34 AM
I suppose a person would pay that much simply because it is legal vs the risk of finding a provider and getting the real deal. I graduated from strip clubs maybe 15 years ago but like the information shared here which is why I'm responding. I do think about visiting them again on occasion...But my goodness that is outrageous. Thanks for sharing! I'll remain distant from there.
I will admit I love the strip club experience occasionally. Not all the time but every now and then I like to go and enjoy myself.
The huge price disparity from 15 minutes to 30 and 60 was the biggest reason I felt compelled to submit the review. I thought that's information we all should have. I agree the 30 and 60 numbers are crazy. 130 for 15 minutes though, eh whatever.

When I was there a couple years ago, I swear a dancer quoted me 300 for an hour. When going in this time, I was planning to check out that option. 1200 though? Crazy.
I have encountered a stripper on SA promoting 12 bills per hour in the champagne room . All inclusive price . I thought that quote was outrageous and thought it was BS .

A trusted site member let me know it is a standard rate at a certain club . I would mention the club but forgot because most strippers are amongst the worst providers on average. In my opinion . I would never pay 12 bills for an hour .

I could get 3 top notch ladies and spend much more time with them . I would never let myself get into a stripper . Strippers are much more into themselves and money than providing an encounter to remember.
Does Stephanie the stripper at rhino or playhouse provide extras?